Buying A Condo In Pattaya / Jomtien

Hi

I am in the process of buying a condo in Jomtien.

Although in a nice area, it is currently in a rough building but they changed management and promised they would make all renovation work, corridors, lift, etc in Feb 2010.

My question is: what do i need to check, in terms of documents (accounts from management, minutes, etc...), where is that available and which lawyer can do that at which price?

I dont need the lawyer to go to the Land Office with me, and check my name in Thai, but i need someone impartial and from legal background, to check on the management, accounts of the building.

Thank you so much

Frank

Hi

I am in the process of buying a condo in Jomtien.

Although in a nice area, it is currently in a rough building but they changed management and promised they would make all renovation work, corridors, lift, etc in Feb 2010.

My question is: what do i need to check, in terms of documents (accounts from management, minutes, etc...), where is that available and which lawyer can do that at which price?

I dont need the lawyer to go to the Land Office with me, and check my name in Thai, but i need someone impartial and from legal background, to check on the management, accounts of the building.

Thank you so much

Frank

Hi Frank

Give "Siam Eastern Law" a call on 038252154

Good luck.

Regards

Robert