Monthly Accounting Companies

Hey all,

Have already gleamed some really useful info from this forum - good to see a forum where good avice is actually offfered!

I have had a recent negtive experience with the firm that does my monthly accounting - I was paying 5,000THB for the service and iwhat they did was awful to put it mildly. I have set the company up legally, posses a valid working visa and have been in operation since 2003.

My question is this: Can anyone out there who is currently using a firm for their monthly accounting services and is having positive experiences with them, please let me know? I don't want to pay more than 5,000THB as my monthly accounting for a trained accountant is a real walk in the park. It is essential that they speak good enough English to explain to me everything that Ineed to know and a working knowledge / understanding of the whole work visa process would definitely be an added bonus...

Looking forward to hopefully hearing from you guys soon.

Cheers,

C.

I guess it depends on how many invoices per month etc you have but I just switched accountant and will pay a little bit less than B5k/month. She's not fluent in English but good enough and she seems to know all rules and regulations in detail. PM me if you want to get in touch with my accountant.

I too was disappointed in the lack of professionalism with the one I previously used - they for example had no clue about withholding tax on services and rent. Being a new startup I wasn't aware of it either so I:

1) overpaid rent, phone bills etc

2) didn't pay in the proper withholding tax for those services

You could try Sutlet Group (www.Sutletgroup.com). They do the accounts for my company. Satisfied with service. Charge will vary according to the amount of work envisaged. I find them flexible. They also offer WP's/visas.

English no problem.

Ask for Khun Kat (thai) or Khun Colin (farang) 02 661 2283