Internet Fraud

Tonto21

Can you trust the jobs advertised on the Job page of Thaivisa? What checks are done on “companies” wishing to recruit on Thaivisa Jobs, I think none! I would have thought they had some sort of duty to do some checks, it’s not hard.

OK! Let’s say, it’s not there problem, it’s down to the potently employee to verify any jobs Thaivisa advertise, fair enough. What about when someone tells them they are advertising fraudulent jobs, and they (Thaivisa Jobs) leave the advert posted on their web-site!

What Bogus job? SEND YOUR CV/RESUME @ GMC CONSTRUCTION COMPANY JOB OPENING. It’s 110% fraud!!!! It’s also been there over a month, after they have been informed it’s a fraudulent advert. There were two, one was removed.

I wonder!!!! With Thaivisa, having been informed to this “companies” status, and still advertising the fraudulent job, could they, Thaivisa be seen by the law as complicit in the SCAM?

I see myself as lucky; I’ve not been scammed...... but there’s still time!

I don't think you can fault TV for placing bad ads in the job section.

Do you think that all job offers you find in the classifieds of the print media have been screened? I doubt it very much.

It is for the job applicant to screen the background of the firm that has placed the ad.

If you find a bad ad by all means report it to TV and I'm sure they will remove it if there are sufficient grounds.

opalhort