Thai Wife Needs Passport Re-newal

My Thai wife needs to re-new her passport for a trip overseas. Does anyone know if this can be done via the post or must it be in person.

If in person , can it be done in Surat Thani (she is Samui resident with her name on the Samui house-book/papers) or must it be issued in Bangkok ?

Any help from personal experience , much appreciated.

You will find your information here

Good luck.

Thanks Rooo , much appreciated .

Glad to see not everyone on the forum has nothing better to do than abuse fellow posters. Far too many "twisted" members for my liking nowadays. I was rather hoping that the "personal experience" request would avoid the likes of Chayaphum's little tirade - IF ONLY !.

You will find your information here Good luck.
Thanks Rooo , much appreciated . Glad to see not everyone on the forum has nothing better to do than abuse fellow posters. Far too many "twisted" members for my liking nowadays. I was rather hoping that the "personal experience" request would avoid the likes of Chayaphum's little tirade - IF ONLY !.

that was not a tirade, it's the true reality.

People like you should be pitied......

Chayaphum

Thanks Rooo , much appreciated . Glad to see not everyone on the forum has nothing better to do than abuse fellow posters. Far too many "twisted" members for my liking nowadays. I was rather hoping that the "personal experience" request would avoid the likes of Chayaphum's little tirade - IF ONLY !.

Chayaphum

That's not the attitude. If you have nothing to say, please refrain from posting.

Chayaphum

poor bloke only wanted some information thats what the forum is for is it not.

the problem is that this post isn't worth existing, the thai governement makes great efforts to put information online and more than often in thai and english wich makes the information quite easy to get and if not at least the phone numbers of the offices are listed.

so the answer is just a phone call away.

the problem is that this post isn't worth existing, the thai governement makes great efforts to put information online and more than often in thai and english wich makes the information quite easy to get and if not at least the phone numbers of the offices are listed.

so the answer is just a phone call away.

A simple question was asked and answered. Not everyone is in the know as some members here seem to be.

I will repeat my previous statement, no need to rebuke members for using the forum.

Closed