Hospitals (neurologists) Khon Kaen

vestalfleck

Hello, I am looking to get into contact with a neurologist in Khon Kaen. I would prefer a falang who is fluent in English as the previous two doctors I've seen were worthless (not to say that they weren't good doctors but the communication barrier was discomforting- especially since it's concerning my brain!). Please provide a phone number/address/email if you have one and if you don't know anyone specifically please just recommend a hospital. I already had an MRI done. I am just looking for someone to look at the films as I've had a headache for about a week straight now (I think they may be caused by a recent motorbike accident).

Thanks in advance.

Vestalfleck

There is a few surgeon you might want to try. They speak reasonable english as I remember.

Dr. Surakran at Khon kaen Hospital. He is very busy at trauma center there, ask the nurse at emergency station to find out about his schedules.

the other surgeon is at SRinakarind hospital, KKU, please go to AE and they will find the doctor for you.

Good Luck

Although not Khon Kaen I reconmend Dr Prapan at Ruam Phet hospital in Surin as a good Neurologist.

I suffered a major stroke in June 2008 and without doubt his actions saved my life.

He speaks and writes English. Sorry dont know phone No.

For good English speaking try the consultants at the Bangkok hospital. Neurology Dept.

http://www.bangkokhospital.com/

Edited by croftrobin