Chelsea

Whats made it worse is that after a performance which we should be shouting about from the rooftops all of the papers and TV reports are still about Mourinho and NOT the game.

I always try and support the English teams in Europe (apart from Arsenal) but a part of me hopes Bayern can stuff Chelsea next week and end this farce.

Whats made it worse is that after a performance which we should be shouting about from the rooftops all of the papers and TV reports are still about Mourinho and NOT the game.

I always try and support the English teams in Europe (apart from Arsenal) but a part of me hopes Bayern can stuff Chelsea next week and end this farce.

And not unfounded so it now seems. Rijkaard did say to Frisk "There's only one team playing out there' and they did go through the doors to the private dressing rooms together. But now it transpires that Frisk warned Rijkaard they should not be talking like that. Anyway you should know the English press well. They like losers not winners. I enjoyed the game,especially the result,though I thought of course that Drogba's claim for a penalty were more founded than Ballacks. But then of course I would. I'm biased. Although I do believe it all comes clean in the end. And it was great to see that pompous prick Kahn beaten four times. Of course the down side to it is we might well be playing Liverpool in the Semi's and not the final. Still , best of luck to both our remaining hopes in two weeks time.

Arrogance- well one from each team then (except one is a Manager)

I am worried that 4-2 is not enough, I would really HATE to see Khan having the last laugh

But Stefan Effenberg had more than the 2 of them put together, Now I really did DISLIKE him, but now I understand he does a lot of work for would be Thai footballers in Chaing Rai- so good for him

No doubting the graeat mangerial skills of Mourinho but his ranting and moanings have brought the game into a farcical state...referees retiring, threats to sue UEFA representatives etc...its just getting ridiculous. Its all starting to get a bit tiresome...

He certainly likes the siege mentality. First it was Chelsea vs the rest ot football and now it is just Mourinho vs the rest of football!

No doubting the graeat mangerial skills of Mourinho but his ranting and moanings have brought the game into a farcical state...referees retiring, threats to sue UEFA representatives etc...its just getting ridiculous. Its all starting to get a bit tiresome...

He certainly likes the siege mentality. First it was Chelsea vs the rest ot football and now it is just Mourinho vs the rest of football!

He's doing just what Fergason and Wenger have been doing for years. It's just he's open about it, not behind peoples backs like the other two. It just goes to prove there is no such thing as morals. It is better to do it snidely than openly

It may well be a pantomime which has also cost millions of pounds to script and produce, but Chelsea have been entertaining this season. Not really keen on London teams at all, but have been impressed with John Terry and Frank Lampard in particular. Nice to see some English players shining in a league where we have become accustomed to applauding foreign players.

Can't agree with you Sunderland I do not see it as a Pantomine, more as a shrewd business arrangement that is "Meant" to look like a pantomime to the outside world perhaps , if you don't lke Chelsae. RA HAS PROVED that not only money but "THE RIGHT SIGNINGS" can bring you suceess. Remember it was Ranrai that signed Robben, I do not put ALL of Chelsea's success down to their manager, maybee he is a motivational inspiration, but they have over the years aquirred quality players and yes could afford to let "Quality" players go. Was Beckham's transfer to RM a bad move? I think YES, it had a great effect on the team, and who did they buy with the money? Smith, Saha! Hardly World Class to replace a WORLD CLASS player

My take on it is tthat chelsea have got the right balance to be a dominant force over the next 5 years or so, but still some players like Kezman are way short of WORLD CLASS and they need to be replaced, and they will DO IT, here is still more money available. Jose can virtually have who h wants and if they were to win the CL this eason , you would have players that previously looked down their noses at Chelsea wantin to join them

Just my opinion

Now maybee with Real and Barca out of the way, dont be surprised if the likes of Ronaldiniho and Ronaldo are taking totce, these guys ONLY want o play for top teams.... and The Blues can afford to buy them AND pay their astonimical wage bills!!

) but a part of me hopes Bayern can stuff Chelsea next week and end this farce.

Well,Prof that part of you failed, although it was not for lack of trying. Still we weathered the storm. Trouble was UBC went down cause there was a sprinkle of rain so I had to watch most of the second half on Channel 3. Typical Thai style. No scores on screen. No times. No added times (of course) In fact even after the match I could only tell that Chelsea had got through by the look of elation on the players faces. I missed the equaliser,so I had no idea what the score was. Come on the Pool now.