Is There A Shuttle Bus From Suvarnabhumi To On Nut Bts?

antaray

There certainly was a minivan year ago when I last used it. Cheapest way into town.

It starts from the central bus terminal at Swampy (take a shuttle bus) and calls in at the airport (bottom floor and along to the far right). About 35 baht. Best to ask at the Airport Information counter to confirm the service, whether it still stops at the airport terminal itself and where the bus stop now is. If in any doubt go to the central bus terminal.

I would caution that it can be tricky negotiating your way into a crowded minivan at Swampy if you have loads of luggage, and you might get some dirty looks!

The internet is an amazing tool, and I found the answers you wanted in just a few seconds. Too, the internet provided yet other options that may prove useful.

You may think you found the answers, but you didn't! The transportation page from the airport hasn't been updated in years and the bus/van situation changes constantly. This forum has been very helpful to me in finding updated information from actual personal experience.

Bus 552 leaves from airport bus station and goes to On Nut BTS station.

Do you know, Ballbreaker, if bus 552 runs frequently and into the evening?

Not sure about operating hours because only taken a couple times when past GF worked at airport. You might try Google search for BMTA Bangkok.

Taxi is 200 baht give or take a few so not worth the hassle taking bus for me.

Not sure about operating hours because only taken a couple times when past GF worked at airport. You might try Google search for BMTA Bangkok.

Took this minibus last week around 8pm.

First of all, you need to exit the airport terminal on the second (middle) level and proceed to the second line of traffic and then turn left. There is very well marked airport shuttle bus stop. Along your way, ignore the thieves that offer you free/cheap ride to town.

You need to take this free bus to the bus terminal.

Once you arrive at bus terminal, there are numerous white minibuses located on the other side of the platform. Onnut bus is marked with clear sign.

I have waited 2 minutes for shuttle bus an 5 minutes for Onnut bus. The bus made 2 stops along the way and it took 35 minutes to reach destination. The final stop is directly in front of Tesco. The fare is B25 and the driver collects it upon arrival.

Onnut-Airport bus picks up passengers on the opposite side of the street, directly below BTS station.

Great way to travel to/from airport with no or small luggage. Hope this helps.

Took this minibus last week around 8pm.

First of all, you need to exit the airport terminal on the second (middle) level and proceed to the second line of traffic and then turn left. There is very well marked airport shuttle bus stop. Along your way, ignore the thieves that offer you free/cheap ride to town.

You need to take this free bus to the bus terminal.

Once you arrive at bus terminal, there are numerous white minibuses located on the other side of the platform. Onnut bus is marked with clear sign.

I have waited 2 minutes for shuttle bus an 5 minutes for Onnut bus. The bus made 2 stops along the way and it took 35 minutes to reach destination. The final stop is directly in front of Tesco. The fare is B25 and the driver collects it upon arrival.

Onnut-Airport bus picks up passengers on the opposite side of the street, directly below BTS station.

Great way to travel to/from airport with no or small luggage. Hope this helps.

Thanks. Do you pick it up outside tesco for journeys TO the airport as well?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
According to the Nation, the BMTA has cancelled its bus routes to the airport.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingne...newsid=30089456

well, thats not the best of journalism then/there.

The BMTA (the government bus, that runs the smaller half of Bkk's citybuses, and oversees/kind of organises them all, STILL runs nr 555 to Don Muang/Rangsit and the 556 to Sai Thai. The other routes have-but this started nearly 2 years ago, gradually been taken over by a new private company, with smartnew all=-gright yellow buses, namaned Premium management. These are the BIG buses. the small minivans to which above refers, have been introduced as a side/alternative/competition to the then BMTA soon after Swampy opened-and mostly still run.

NONE of the BIG buses run now nighttime, except occasionally the 551 to Vict. Monument. SOME of the vans also pick up/set down at the terminal itself.