Query Re E-checkin With Qatar Airways

brian272727

TGF is flying BKK to Manchester on Monday.

She is currently in Hat Yai with no access to a printer and has started to panic because she cannot check in online and print her boarding card.

I told her that this is optional and she can check in at BKK as normal and as all she needs is her e-Ticket and her Credit Card(which she booked with).

Please can you confirm for 100% peace of mind that she can check in at the Airport???

Now says she will never fly Qatar again

Qatar is a fabulous airline. When Thai Air increased their prices I switched to Qatar and never looked back.

I'm sure once she arrives at the other end, she'll be raving at the great time she had.

Ok, there is that little stop over in Qatar, but they have that one mostly sorted out

(Where it felt like you were circumnavigating the entire airport. Slowly. Via bus)

Assuming that she's checking-in with TG, and also clearing Immigration, at Hat-Yai then they should normally be able to issue her with all three boarding-cards, on the spot. However she would still need to visit the Qatar transit-desk at Bangkok.

Assuming that she's checking-in with TG, and also clearing Immigration, at Hat-Yai then they should normally be able to issue her with all three boarding-cards, on the spot. However she would still need to visit the Qatar transit-desk at Bangkok.

She is flying seperately from Hat Yai to BKK with Air Asia.

It the BKK > DOHA >MAN she is flying after that.

I just TRIPLE checked with Qatar and there are no issues, she even had me doubting myself even though I am a frequent long haul flyer.

So much drama sometimes with Thai Girls but that's why we love them!

:):D :D

So much drama sometimes with Thai Girls but that's why we love them!

Absolutely. :D Hope she has a pleasant flight. :) Tell her the Doha Duty-free prices are well-worth checking-out, and she will then be happy to fly Qatar Airways again, as is Mrs Ricardo ! :D