Please Mention A Good Lawyer For Thai Will

It is my understanding that if you have assets in Thailand, you need a will in Thailand.

I would like to do that, mainly for my Jomtein condo, but I have been told that not even one decent Thai lawyer exists in Pattaya, and I must go to a good Bangkok lawyer to do this.

So, does anyone care to make any specific recommendations, as well as what the expected fee would be to do this?

It is my understanding that if you have assets in Thailand, you need a will in Thailand.

I would like to do that, mainly for my Jomtein condo, but I have been told that not even one decent Thai lawyer exists in Pattaya, and I must go to a good Bangkok lawyer to do this.

So, does anyone care to make any specific recommendations, as well as what the expected fee would be to do this?

If you own property in Thailand you must make a Will, for the last 6 months I've been researching Thai Law, I've almost finnished setting up a business selling Wills, the average fee is 10,000bht from any Pattaya lawyer, I've been using Magna Carta to help me, they seem ok, if you have any questions you can call me free of charge.....my name is Andy and my phone number is 072765480 plus i live in Pattaya. good luck..............Andy

Go to your embassy's website and pick a law firm from those recommended by your embassy. Also find an embassy registered translator.

Your will must be in the Thai Language you will therefore have to have a translation. I would also recommend that you have your will reviewed by a second lawyer before signing it.

As for getting a will from someone who is not a lawyer... well what can I say?!