Best Pharmacys

patlover

Codeine and Temgesic used to be easily available over-the-counter upto a few years ago, but there was a big clamp-down on opiate analgesics in pharmacies so these days you will need a Doctors prescription for strong pain-killers.

You can still buy paracetamol and NSAIDS easily though.

What sort of pain is it? If it is that bad then you probably need a Doctor anyway.

^^ Second that Fascino is the #1 pharmacy in Pattaya.

I don't know Tramadol. Paracetamol is bad for you. Maybe try Ibuprofen, much better drug and much less side effects.

If you need stronger than that you probably need to check out one of the hospitals. Doctors here don't seem to be able to prescribe anything that you can't already get over the counter.

I will third Fascino as the best pharmacy and they now have three locations here in Pattaya:

Branch.

ที่อยู่ Address.

โทรศัพท์ Tel.

ฟาสซิโน สาขาพัทยาเหนือ Fast Sino Branch North Pattaya.

8/154 หมู่ 6 ต.นาเกลือ อ.บางละมุง จ.ชลบุรี 20260 8 / 154 Moo 6,

T. saline Tue Banglamung, Chonburi 20260.

038-371-360-4 # 106 038-371-360-4 # 106.

ฟาสซิโน สาขาโลตัส พัทยากลาง Fast Sino Lotus Pattaya Klang Branch

353/55 ห้อง 1-5 หมู่ 9 ต.หนองปรือ อ.บางละมุง จ.ชลบุรี 20260

353/55 Moo 9 Rooms 1-5 Tue Nongprue Banglamung, Chonburi 20260.

038-489-517 038-489-517.

ฟาสซิโน สาขาพัทยาใต้ Fast Sino South Pattaya Branch.

65 ถ.พัทยาใต้ หมู่10 ต.หนองปรือ อ.บางละมุง จ.ชลบุรี 20260

65 South Pattaya Road, Moo 10 Nongprue Tue Banglamung, Chonburi 20260.

038-424-406 038-424-406.

Edited by Jonathanpattaya

The branch over the road from Tesco lotus express Sukhumvit Pattaya klang is cheaper for the strips of ranidine i buy to combat stomach acid - Fascino 18B

Little shops 30-40 baht. Maybe its a franchise like MacDonald's - no set price!

Fascino

normally 50% cheaper than the little shops dotted around

That's either a huge exaggeration or you shop at the wrong "little shops". I've found cheaper prices than Fascino at "little shops" on numerous occasions. Sometimes you can get medicine at a "little shop" which requires a script at Fascino.

I also wouldn't say the North Pattaya Fascino is 50 percent cheaper, but overall and also adding in their 5 percent discount card, buying everything there saves me a lot of money over the year. Also consider you can trust Fascino not to sell fakes and also to store the meds properly.

The branch over the road from Tesco lotus express Sukhumvit Pattaya klang is cheaper for the strips of ranidine i buy to combat stomach acid - Fascino 18B

Little shops 30-40 baht. Maybe its a franchise like MacDonald's - no set price!

Just for your information. Ranitidine is quite an old-fashioned treatment for stomach acid now. Omeprazole 20mg is 100 baht per 14 capsules and works much better in most people. Check it out!

Yes, i have backpain. I was few months ago when i was working out at gym in my homecountry. My i go to hospital. Does the doctors give you presc. easy for stronger painkillers and what are there available at Thailand anyway. At home i had Tramadol, Temgesic and at the beginning of the injury Oxycontin. Thanks for you help btw

Yes, i have backpain. I was few months ago when i was working out at gym in my homecountry. My i go to hospital. Does the doctors give you presc. easy for stronger painkillers and what are there available at Thailand anyway. At home i had Tramadol, Temgesic and at the beginning of the injury Oxycontin. Thanks for you help btw

• 2 weeks later...
I found place what sales temgesic. i know its good medicine for me but i know its not legal to buy without doctors papers. are there any real risks that pharmacy makes you some problem if you buy?

No problems for you if a Thai pharmacy sold it to you.

Be aware that you should not travel through a Middle East airport with Temgesic. That act carries a lengthy jail sentence.

Example: Dubai, Doha, Abu Dhabi, Jeddah etc. etc.

I found place what sales temgesic. i know its good medicine for me but i know its not legal to buy without doctors papers. are there any real risks that pharmacy makes you some problem if you buy?

No problems for you if a Thai pharmacy sold it to you.

Be aware that you should not travel through a Middle East airport with Temgesic. That act carries a lengthy jail sentence.

Example: Dubai, Doha, Abu Dhabi, Jeddah etc. etc.

ok, thanks m8. Gonna get help for my pain and enjoy my holiday even more!

Ok, i write this in this same topic. I have to go to hospital with very nasty problem and im scared as hel_l. Anyone know if they can give something sedative in hospital. My body is not responding very well to benzos so is there barbiturates available in Thaihospitals. Im going to Bangkok Pattaya hospital and they have to do little surgery for me i think :)

Ok, i write this in this same topic. I have to go to hospital with very nasty problem and im scared as hel_l. Anyone know if they can give something sedative in hospital. My body is not responding very well to benzos so is there barbiturates available in Thaihospitals. Im going to Bangkok Pattaya hospital and they have to do little surgery for me i think :)

The best people to ask are BK/Pattaya hospital not a forum board.You ask for anything,you have money,they will do.

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR HEALTH