How Can One Sell A Camera In Chiang Mai

wrbc

i hope i am not breaking any rules by asking this, but i tried to search for info on this on this site and couldn't.

i bought a camera, an fz28, before coming to thailand, but find that my point and shoots are much more convenient, as i always have them with me.and i tend to take pics fast and furious, and the camera is not as convenient to use, as i cannot carry it on my belt.

and to make things worse, i bought a tripod to try to make it more useful, but i have never bothered to carry it yet!

and now i find that i can't carry much on my flight to myanmar, making it even more inconvenient! :-)

if anyone would like to look at my thailand pics, my site is

http://www.flickr.com/photos/retiredbutcycling

What is the price..?

well, if it's not against the rules, say 14,000 baht, including the camera, an official panasonic battery, a brand new tripod that just cost me 2000 baht at the camera store by thapae gate.oh! and a camera bag!

Edited by wrbc

but find that my point and shoots are much more convenient

??? the fz28 is a point and shoot

with a "The DMC-FZ28 packages a 27mm wide angle LEICA DC VARIO-ELMARIT lens with F2.8-4.4 brightness and powerful 18x optical zoom (equivalent to 27-486mm on a 35mm film camera)"

Sounds like a great one, at that, other than maybe not the size to put in your pocket on hand on your belt. If I didn't have a bigger DSLR that I like, I would buy this in a heart beat.