Punkin Pie And Cranberry Sauce

rrose070

Hi guys,

We need to source 2 large pumpkin pies for Thanksgiving, and we HAVE to know that we can get them on Thursday. Probably some of the falang-oriented groceries will carry them, but we worry about them being sold out (having a dinner party, and PP and cranberry sauce are a MUST). Can anyone recommend? Should we pre-order somewhere?

Thanks!

(Yum - my mouth just watered writing this)

On Chang Klan Road, a little South of the Sri Don Chai intersection, across from Georgio's Italian.

053 820761 (new location 053 249689 Ask for Gai for excellent English. She is usually at this location now).

I found Chang Klan road on the map. So if I'm driving down Sri Donchai Road coming from the moat which way do I turn on Chang Klan road? And after I make the turn how far is it to B&B? Thanks.

On Chang Klan Road, a little South of the Sri Don Chai intersection, across from Georgio's Italian.

053 820761 (new location 053 249689 Ask for Gai for excellent English. She is usually at this location now).

I found Chang Klan road on the map. So if I'm driving down Sri Donchai Road coming from the moat which way do I turn on Chang Klan road? And after I make the turn how far is it to B&B? Thanks.

Turn right and keep your eyes peeled - look to your left.

Bake and Bite also do a pumpkin cheese cake (pie) which is really nice.

Haven't tried Bake and Bites but tried the Art Cafe's a few hours back and thought it was pretty tasty

The Art Cafe's pumpkin pie is fine, but I'm not too crazy about their deep fried turkey. I prefer the traditional type at Bake and Bite. :)

Bake and Bite also do a pumpkin cheese cake (pie) which is really nice.

Haven't tried Bake and Bites but tried the Art Cafe's a few hours back and thought it was pretty tasty

The Art Cafe's pumpkin pie is fine, but I'm not too crazy about their deep fried turkey. I prefer the traditional type at Bake and Bite. :)

Deep fried turkey sounds revolting!

It is actually very fashionable back home and it looks the same as regular turkey - some people say that it tastes much better and it is ready much sooner.

I feel that it changes the texture to one similar to fried chicken and does not taste like the holiday turkey dinners that I remember so fondly from my youth.