New Years Eve Party

djlowz

Hi guys,

Just wondering if there are any big new years eve parties in Bangkok this year? When i say new years eve party I mean big dance festival with headline DJ acts. It seems like Bangkok has nothing from the research I have done, but there must be something big on somewhere..

Cheers,

Dj

usually there is something outside central, but if nothing else, there is always khaosan rd - all night all street party

Nah not interested in central which I imagine is more of a family thing with fireworks etc. Not interested in khao san either. I'm looking at something more along the lines of where you have to pay 1000 odd baht to go and see a reasonable DJ, like what they have everywhere else in the world on New Years.. Or do they just reserve this for Koh Phangnan?

Normally the larger new years eve 'parties' are on the islands, but if you do want to be in Bangkok your best bet would be to look into the club scene. Most of the larger clubs normally get in international DJs to headline the night, as well as having the best of the local talent. Although you'll probably need to wait a few weeks until they start to release who's on where, most places seem to release who's on month by month, even for new years eve.

NARCISSUS ON SUKHUMVIT 23 ALWAYS PUTS ON A GREAT NY PARTY....

THEY HAVE THREE CLUBS INSIDE WITH DIFFERENT TUNES (TRANCE/ELECTRO - HIP HOP - AND LIVE BAND)....PLUS THE THE MASSIVE PARKING LOT IS CONVERTED INTO AN OUTDOOR CLUB WITH A DJ AND SEXY DANCERS.... SO INSTEAD OF CROWDING INSIDE, YOU CAN HANGOUT OUTSIDE...WHERE ITS COOL AND FRESH....

ALSO, IT OFTEN GOES ON WELL PAST SUNRISE..IF THATS WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR...

Hi Guys

Sound s like i have found a place to party on NYE (Narcissus) now thanks to you Fellas.. :D Just a note do they require smart or can you get in ok with jeans and tee shirts (not that i am a HOBO) ONLY SOMETIMES :D Becuse my flight gets in on NYE" and if i have to go and buy some V Smart Tog,s i will need to be sharp getting them,befor the shops close. I am arriving from work in the middle East and have to travel light (as my kit usally goes missing or get there but 2 days later )

Any way" any info well recieved regards Andy

(ps any one around if we bump i will get the beers in well at least one ) :)