New Girls?

tvh13

I'm new here so excuse my newbie question.

I read on another site that soi cowboy is where one would encounter women who are new in the business.

I am wondering what others think about this? I am partial to the idea of meeting a less hardened professional. Language doesn't really matter to me.

Of course I've never been to Bangkok so maybe I don't really know what I want yet.

Any suggestions on where to go? Also any perspectives on how to approach and learn a bit without being taken?

All help and comments appreciated.

After three weeks, there are no new girls in the business. But please be aware: there are hundreds of new Farangs to be fleeced in the game. All I can say is: Don't do here in the night-life scene, what you wouldn't do at home. Store this message dude, three-years from now you may read it and weep.

Long and short. You can meet newbies anywhere anytime and you can meet oldies anywhere anytime.

Take my advice, If you like the bar scene go to the bar. If you desire a woman, a bar is not the place.

Thanks for the advice. I had a friend who's mom wanted her married. She is a very attractive blond woman and her mom would suggest that she "go to a nice bar" to meet someone. I don't think this is typical mom advice but we did laugh about it.

If not a bar where do you suggest?

After three weeks, there are no new girls in the business. But please be aware: there are hundreds of new Farangs to be fleeced in the game. All I can say is: Don't do here in the night-life scene, what you wouldn't do at home. Store this message dude, three-years from now you may read it and weep.

I almost get you. Are you saying be careful and don't trust that any of the women are out for anything but money? Sorry to be such a newbie I have been reading many hard stories of guys getting duped and dumped.

Per forum rules, which I suggest you read:

18) Not to discuss the specifics of prostitution.

Thailand has a visible sex industry, and acknowledgment of that fact is not forbidden. However ThaiVisa is not the place to seek or give information on this topic, regardless of your sexual habits, preferences or orientation.

//CLOSED//