Driving License Extended

taxer

Hi All,

Currently working overseas and need my Thai License extended. It is a one year license, can I send it back and get some one to do it for me?

Whats docs are needed, if at all possible.

Edited by taxer

you need it to expire before you get your 5 year license, so don't worry about it expiring and just get it renewed when you return and presto 5 or maybe 6 depending when your birthday is.

you need it to expire before you get your 5 year license, so don't worry about it expiring and just get it renewed when you return and presto 5 or maybe 6 depending when your birthday is.

As long as the renewal is done within 12 months from the 1yr expiry, if not, best bring an IDP or be prepard to sit the thoery test, either result will be a 5yr licence though.

I sat my test in Thailand so I should not need another one?

As long as the renewal is done within 12 months from the 1yr expiry, if not, best bring an IDP or be prepard to sit the thoery test, either result will be a 5yr licence though.