Sakon Nakhon Immigration

egg

Just a follow up on my application for a 12 month extension at Sakon Nakhon Immigration , went there yesterday , the application is lodged , the difference between them and Nong Khai and Nakon Phanom (where l did the other 5), was that Sakon require photo's of the house and a map , plus the name of the village elder , l think everything thing else remains the same ,,,,, for those that are curious ,, it IS 40,000 Bt per month income OR 400,000 Bt in farangs bank account for 2 or 3 months (l forgot to clarify that one, l went left it for 3 months , just in case) ,,, hope this helps someone

cheers

egg

Just a follow up on my application for a 12 month extension at Sakon Nakhon Immigration , went there yesterday , the application is lodged , the difference between them and Nong Khai and Nakon Phanom (where l did the other 5), was that Sakon require photo's of the house and a map , plus the name of the village elder , l think everything thing else remains the same ,,,,, for those that are curious ,, it IS 40,000 Bt per month income OR 400,000 Bt in farangs bank account for 2 or 3 months (l forgot to clarify that one, l went left it for 3 months , just in case) ,,, hope this helps someone

cheers

egg

Cheers, Egg. Good to know they seem up and running OK. Mine comes up soon.