Background Company Check

sunshine108

An international company (well, with Dubai connections as well as Yorkyland), hiding inside a PO Box? Doesn't look good to me.

And what does that obscure set of initials mean? And the colour? Whatever field of business they are in (I assume you do know that!), find a few more in the same field and ask around. Or just keep looking.........

A quick look at there Dun & Bradstreet docs (yes - I have a D&B account) shows all to be in order. On top of that, an equally quick glance at there website seems to show all the relivant info e.g. company reg number, reg address ect ect ...... and other info.

Due some online due dilligence - google them for "comments", "employee experience(s)" .. and whatever other terms you can think of. You may also like to do a company search with Companies House in the UK, D&B (D&B has a ton of info about them - but it costs to access the detailed doc's - I just looked at the summary). If you do, pay attention to the director details and their personal work history with respect to any other companies they are, or have been assocaited with.

On the face of it all looks in order and "conventional", but don't take that as "Green Light" - do some due dilligence if you are at all concerned (try touch base online through "googling" with previous employees - they tend to be a good source of info.