Guest Friendly Hotel

craig34

Hi guys!!

I will be traveling to Bangkok in january 2010 for a few nights & i would want to stay in a 3-5* hotel around silom/surawong area that is guest friendly I.E NO JOINER FEE

I have emailed the following hotels and they all replied that a 'JOINER FEE' is needed.

PLEASE can you recomend that you know of personally youreself that do not require a joiner fee

Many thanks guys

heritage bkk 600B

silom serene 1000B (if room booked through agent)

montien 1100B

siam heritage 900B

tawana 950B

narai 1000B

<snip> i just wondered if i were to meet someone on a night out, i dont want the expense or embaressment of paying for a guest to join me, but all the hotels i seem to email require a joiner fee, its crazy :-(

//Edit: deleted comment referring to deleted post -- Maestro

Edited by Maestro
As per edit note - Maestro

<snip> im sure nobody wants to be paying a joiner fee to bring a guest back to youre OWN room which you have already payed for a double room

//Edit: snipped comment referring to deleted post -- Maestro

Edited by Maestro
As per edit note - Maestro

But why will it be removed ? I think its a valued post, im sure nobody wants to be paying a joiner fee to bring a guest back to youre OWN room which you have already payed for a double room

The hotel may not insist you pay extra for a guest if you are already paying for a double room, but by law, you will need to register your guest's ID or passport details with the reception for security reasons.

I do not know where you like to stay and for what reason,

I like to stay in the Sukhumvit area and can recommand,

IBIS-HOTEL Sukhumvit SOI NANA, opened ion March bookable threw the Ibis website, www.Ibis.com ? or www.Ibishotels.com ? also

the Hotel Grand Business Inn in Sukhumvit Soi 11. Both Hotels 3 Star i would say, no Joiner fees.

Book a double room, never book anywhere a single room here in Thailand, normaly its anyway the same price, if not its only a slightly difference. -no joiner fees.

nana hotel...the women are just out side the door :):D:D

I recommend the Nana Hotel.

It is very guest friendly.

It has a great buffeut breakfast.

Very close to the Nana BTS/Sky Train Station.

It is immediately across from the Nana Entertainment Plaza/NEP.