90 Day Reporting On Non Imm "o" Extension.

If you pay late 2,000 baht fine. If they make you pay 4,000 baht fine. Max fine is 5,000 baht plus additonal 200 baht per day until paid.

Sorry,

I'm having a "dumb" day.

What I'm saying is, that say if you did not

report and then you just left in 12 months

time, what would happen?

Regards

Will

If you pay late 2,000 baht fine. If they make you pay 4,000 baht fine. Max fine is 5,000 baht plus additonal 200 baht per day until paid.

Sorry,

I'm having a "dumb" day.

What I'm saying is, that say if you did not

report and then you just left in 12 months

time, what would happen?

Regards

Will

The real question is, why would you do something as "dumb" as this?

Edited by Jonathanpattaya

People that would even consider this thought are the ones that have no consideration for anyone else!! All it does in the end is make it tougher on all, just so some A/H can sit on a bar stool for a hour more...........As the rules state no illeg. advice can be given on this forum so why not let him try to re-new his visa or buy a car ect. ect. and find out for himself..........

The maximum fine after one year is 5000 Bath.

Sorry, i do not understand this with the additional 200 Bath/day. I can't see how or when this can appear.

Edited by Somrak

The 200 baht per day is in addition to the fine - suspect it is used for late payment once fine is imposed but that is not clear in translation. The full fine can be imposed if one day late - but in practice it is only 2,000 baht being asked.

People that would even consider this thought are the ones that have no consideration for anyone else!! All it does in the end is make it tougher on all, just so some A/H can sit on a bar stool for a hour more...........As the rules state no illeg. advice can be given on this forum so why not let him try to re-new his visa or buy a car ect. ect. and find out for himself..........

Ease up pal.

I was asking about any ramifications,

on what would be the outcome. Like when

people ask about overstay fines etc.

Just because someone asks out of interest

does not make them guilty of anything.

And where is the "illegal advice"? Nothing

illegal has been done.

Regards

Will