Ripping Offline

Bluffer

I am currently doing a lot of ripping cds offline because basically its not my phone line and they dont want me dialling up just to get 1 cds details and then logging off and then phoning up etc.

So, can you use Real Player or Itunes to get track details like titles, album title etc once its been ripped? I know I can do it manually but its an absolute pain.

I am currently doing a lot of ripping cds offline because basically its not my phone line and they dont want me dialling up just to get 1 cds details and then logging off and then phoning up etc.

So, can you use Real Player or Itunes to get track details like titles, album title etc once its been ripped?  I know I can do it manually but its an absolute pain.

dont know about realplayer, but i know windows media player has that feature

when you visit CDDB normally your program will store the details in a folder on your computer.

one way you can do it is connect online place the CD in the comp , go to CDDB then without doing the mp3 conversion take out the CD and put your next one in.

continuse this till you have all the CDDB data on you comp then disconnect offline and you will be able to convert your CDs at your leisure.