Help With Visa Run To Cambodia

Can someone please tell me witch is the best crossing from thailand to cambodia. I have a non o multiiple.And i just need a stamp. Do i need proof of return ticket to the uk? What charges should i expect ?. I was thinking of going to pailin crossing. I will be taking my car but not over the border.

Thanks

Where are you travelling from within Thailand?

My previous post missed most of my reply out somehow so I've repeated it here.

Where are you travelling from within Thailand?

I always find it easier to use a visa run company when going from Pattaya. They usually charge 2000 baht for everything. For that they pick me up, take me to the Cambodian border and supply me with dinner at the border hotel while they pay for the Cambodian visa and do all the paperwork for me, then take me back home.

It would cost you 1000 baht for a Cambodian visa at the border whichever crossing you choose to use anyway plus possible tea money to the Cambodian border guards so they don't put you at the back of the queue and keep you there for hours. When you add the cost of travel to and back from the border and all the hassle of doing it yourself you're probably only saving 2-300 baht anyway and for me it's worth that for the peace of mind.

Edited by sumrit

Yes Where are you travelling from within Thailand?

You do not need a Visa to Malaysia, so if your not far from an Airport, could be cheaper or around the same price with airport parking and quicker to fly over the boarder and back.

Yes Where are you travelling from within Thailand?

You do not need a Visa to Malaysia, so if your not far from an Airport, could be cheaper or around the same price with airport parking and quicker to fly over the boarder and back.

The OP's name is "jonnyrayong"..there's a clue for you!