Skiing. On Snow. In Pattaya.

anothertorres

With a planned building cost of close to 25 Mill Bht, they expect a turnover of 35 M Bht and a profit of over 17 M Bht. I wonder what consults have come up with the figures. Could it be Dreamland Ltd, Where your investments are as safe and secure as the snow in Thailand?

Errmm,I guess your calculator has an error because they estimate a building cost of 250 Million baht.Neverthless their expected profits,which you also need to add an extra 0,are extremely rose tinted.

You are absolutely right. There should have been another zero after each sum! Thank you.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Any news on this or is it a never happening project?

On the new piece of highway to Bkk.

Have been driving past it forever now and dont see alot of progress.

The tower and the building next to it stand untouched now for at least 5 or 6 months.

Guess they couldnt find their 40% investors???

Any news on this or is it a never happening project?

On the new piece of highway to Bkk.

Have been driving past it forever now and dont see alot of progress.

The tower and the building next to it stand untouched now for at least 5 or 6 months.

Guess they couldnt find their 40% investors???

I think you should take a closer look as they have made a lot of progress and it looks immense and for sure consumed many millions already.Tough I doubt that this gonna be the ice skating track mentioned in this topic.Why they should place billboards all over Pattaya and surroundings not one at the actual site.