Domain Name(sale)

stats

Hello all

I browse the internet to search for a chaep domain name and most of the registrars are selling domain name from $9.99 to $25 depending on whic type of names com.org.info.com.sg. etc

I notice that Yahoo.com Offers domain name to be very Cheap.... $4.95 per year...

I waste late cuz just bought 2 domain names from other site....

Well anyone knows why yahoo are offering low price domain names ???

Hello all

I browse the internet to search for a chaep domain name and most of the registrars are selling domain name from $9.99 to $25 depending on whic type of names com.org.info.com.sg. etc

I notice that Yahoo.com Offers domain name to be very Cheap.... $4.95 per year...

The domains at $4.95 appears to be bait. Its a legit offer but they are counting on you buying hosting services to make them a profit.

cv

Hello all

It's a marketplace!

I paid about the same price from http://lowcostnames.co.uk/ for a co.uk name:

£7.50 for two years.

i paid 13 bucks with 3ix after that i browse the net and saw alot more cheper domain and also i get to know www.dot.tk is offer free domain

five domain free per email account....

Nothing advertised is really "Free" out there. You will pay for it somewhere along the line. :o

read the fine print....always.

cv

You get what you pay for.

if you want to buy the el cheapo package off someone , you will most probably get service worth that much.

if your site is to be a commercial site and not just a plaything be prepared to pay more than 5 dollars a year.

if you want to buy the el cheapo package off someone , you will most probably get service worth that much.

if your site is to be a commercial site and not just a plaything be prepared to pay more than 5 dollars a year.

The domain is $5 a year, the webhosting is considerably more.

cv

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

not really true for domain registration.

Paying US$5 doesn't get you better service ...... most of these domain registration

services register with the same registrar but just charge more than others.

BTW There is not really much service needed with domain registeration. Only perhaps when you're moving server or so.

If you really want to be sure of a secure registration .....Networksolutions