Thailand Is The Best Country To Find Love

Aasim

Finding love in Thailand could leave you pennyless with love long gone , or even worse , unable to spend those last few pennies(Baht) .

Not true. The only difference between a Thai woman and a North American woman is the price of so called "love". In Thailand you agree ahead of time on a certain amount of money. You have the CHOICE of paying or not paying. It's all up to you. In North America you find out from a lawyer how much it is going to cost you... after the fact. And, I can assure you it will be a whole lot more than the arrangement with a Thai woman.

Finding love in Thailand could leave you pennyless with love long gone , or even worse , unable to spend those last few pennies(Baht) .

Not true. The only difference between a Thai woman and a North American woman is the price of so called "love". In Thailand you agree ahead of time on a certain amount of money. You have the CHOICE of paying or not paying. It's all up to you. In North America you find out from a lawyer how much it is going to cost you... after the fact. And, I can assure you it will be a whole lot more than the arrangement with a Thai woman.

You old romantic, my situations costing me far more with a Thai women then any Western girl, due to the fact im paying for kids private education, healthcare etc... this would be free back home.

Ive solved the one about getting stung in a divorce by opting to never marry be it Thai, English women or whoever.

Oh come on people, its one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time!

HSBC (?) survey fails to understand the difference between 'love' and 'financial relationship'. Bearing that in mind its 100% accurate - its the easiest place in the world to find a woman who will tell you "she loves you too much cos you're soooo hansum".

You're not about to find that in the West unless its love.

'IanForbes' date='2009-11-30 01:57:33' post='3172988']

'dumball' post='3172886' date='2009-11-30 00:24:19']Finding love in Thailand could leave you pennyless with love long gone , or even worse , unable to spend those last few pennies(Baht) .

Definately not true !!!!!!!!!!! The 'Choice ' is not always up to you ????????

The only difference between a Thai woman and a North American woman is the price of so called "love". In Thailand you agree ahead of time on a certain amount of money. You have the CHOICE of paying or not paying. It's all up to you. In North America you find out from a lawyer how much it is going to cost you... after the fact. And, I can assure you it will be a whole lot more than the arrangement with a Thai woman.

The only difference?

So in North America you go out on a date and get lawyered up on the second, God Bless America :)

What a load of crap. These surveys are a waste of time

So are the responses a lot of the time

What a load of crap. These surveys are a waste of time

Yes but more men per capita must come to Thailand and find a partner (not necessarily love) then anywhere else.

Crikey, ain't that the real deal, backed up by survey, after survey.

Exactly.

What some posters here do not realize, that "real love between consenting adults of similar age" in the West is a myth.

Reality is: in most Western countries, over 50% of all marriages get divorced. Mostly initiated by the woman who then departs with a huge amount of the man's assets, house and pension. I have my doubts that there are comparable cases where a farang is fleeced of 100000$ and more, as it is common in Western societies.

Sick buffaloes and the occasional motorbike for the "brother" is still way cheaper than living a poor life millions of Western man have to endure due to "real love".

'GreenSnapper' date='2009-12-01 13:19:54' post='3176026''IanForbes' post='3172988' date='2009-11-29 20:57:33']dumball' post='3172886' date='2009-11-30 00:24:19']Finding love in Thailand could leave you pennyless with love long gone , or even worse , unable to spend those last few pennies(Baht)

Exactly.

What some posters here do not realize, that "real love between consenting adults of similar age" in the West is a myth.

Reality is: in most Western countries, over 50% of all marriages get divorced. Mostly initiated by the woman who then departs with a huge amount of the man's assets, house and pension. I have my doubts that there are comparable cases where a farang is fleeced of 100000$ and more, as it is common in Western societies.

Sick buffaloes and the occasional motorbike for the "brother" is still way cheaper than living a poor life millions of Western man have to endure due to "real love".

Sorry , I had to run smartly to the toilet and have a good barf at this comment , you obviously have not read the many posts in the past concerning just how much farang have been taken for , the house/ property etc does not even come into the equation , they willingly sign all that away as a prerequisit . Lucky to come away intact also .

Exactly.

Agree, seems some here can't use a calculator, have never been married in the west or have somehow managed to get fleeced big time.

Finding love in a bar in Thailand could leave you pennyless with love long gone , or even worse , unable to spend those last few pennies(Baht) .

Let me correct that for you with a couple choice words....

You don't eat where you sh*t, so don't love where you whoremonger. So easy folks really, its not rocket science. Stop blaming poor descion making on Thai Culture.

='Huey' date='2009-12-01 22:07:03' post='3177072']

'dumball' post='3172886' date='2009-11-29 23:24:19']Finding love in a bar in Thailand could leave you pennyless with love long gone , or even worse , unable to spend those last few pennies(Baht) .

Let me correct that for you with a couple choice words....

You don't eat where you sh*t, so don't love where you whoremonger. So easy folks really, its not rocket science. Stop blaming poor descion making on Thai Culture.

What has finding love in a bar got to do with Thai culture ? It was pointing at the male 'Finding love' not the female 'Providing it ' . You have read the many reports on Tv so where or what is your problem ? I am not too concerned about being sh#t on at times by some pie-eyed lush , but I had presumed you had more decorum than that , it was your DECISION to warp my words , live with it .