Vibram Five Fingers Shoes

Torgo

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes they're in stock in Paragon sports dept - lots, in Terminal 21 in the basement - small stock, there are Vivo Barefoot shoes at Emporium, and some in Platinum tower. And a few more stores besides in BKK.

So no need to order from overseas.

I recommend Paragon because the customer service is superb.

Happy barefooting!

No need to order from overseas or pay horrid taxes.

5 Fingers can be bought at Paragon - large stock of all sizes, Terminal 21 (small stock in basement), Platinum tower and VivoBarefoot are at Emporium.

Paragon are the best though - with superb customer service if anything goes wrong.

Didn't know Inov-8's were available in England, will try them out, I've heard good things about them.

• 2 weeks later...

went to Paragon last Tuesday. even if I can confirm they do have a fair selection, not sure about the sizes.. they were overpriced compared to what they should be

the KSOs were 5800 baht. that is almost double the 89.99 they should be.

my thai lady friend wished to buy them for me as a gift and I wouldn't even let her, not at this price. I wouldn't even buy them for myself and she makes much less than I do.

the other more recent models were almost 7000 baht and truthfully i loathe most of the more recent ones , they have much thicker and rigid soles and some weird support. I am a barefoot runner.. I only used them very rarely and on the rare occasion where i needed to go in malls. I stopped looking at prices after that.

also, I went on the VFF website and they were having a sale on certain models.. my favorite ones, the laced Speed were on sale for 60$.

the only reason I would go to stores for them is to make certain of the sizes.. they are very non-standard and orderingy online without knowing which size fits you per style will be at quite high risk of returning them at your expense.

i wore 41 Speed and 44 KSO..

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I have 2 pair. They have different sole thicknesses depending on usage. One pair ( thin soles ) I use when boating. The other ( thicker soles ) for walking and trails. I love these shoes. I hav ordered all my hiking, camping, traveling from REI. Great gear & great shipping. Of course I have only ordered in US. Coming to Thailand in April. Not a real answer to your question. Unfortunately Fedex will probably still be involved if ordering from Thailand.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand