Non Imm 'o'.

Eighty eight days at the Cambodian border is normal.

Eighty nine days when arriving by air.

Not so. With Non-Immigrant visa (except Non-OA visa) you will get 90 day permission to stay on entry unless officer makes a mistake, with day of arrival counting as Day 1. I'm on Non-B visa and never had a problem at airport or Aran/Poipet border; always new 90 day permission to stay on re-entry.

Eighty eight days at the Cambodian border is normal.

Eighty nine days when arriving by air.

Not so. With Non-Immigrant visa (except Non-OA visa) you will get 90 day permission to stay on entry unless officer makes a mistake, with day of arrival counting as Day 1. I'm on Non-B visa and never had a problem at airport or Aran/Poipet border; always new 90 day permission to stay on re-entry.

I have just checked all the stamps in my present and previous two passports and each arrival by air has given me eighty nine days when arriving by air and eighty eight days at the Cambodian border from Non-Immigrant multiple entry "O" visas.

Edited by Jonathanpattaya

When entering with a Non Imm O Visa a permision to stay stamp of 90 days is given. The day you enter is day one even if it is nearly midnight.

I just checked my old ones and they are 90 days.

Anyone who thinks they have less, I can only think that Immigration made a mistake or they counted the days wrong. Or did not take into account that day one is the day you enter.