What Turns You Off?

eek

lol, you can't be married to a thai woman then cause according to another thread they just all looovveee to clean up :)

24 Years last September actually, the day before the 1985 Patiwat in which Niel Davis was killed

Married at Sukhumvit, Soi Sai Nam Thip

Edited by cpofc

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol, you can't be married to a thai woman then cause according to another thread they just all looovveee to clean up :)

24 Years last September actually, the day before the 1985 Patiwat in which Niel Davis was killed

Married at Sukhumvit, Soi Sai Nam Thip

Love reading about long marriages. Grats to you both. :D

TBH, it seems that the men who are more than happy to post "lighthearted" comments about women being fat, hairy yadda yadda are not quite so equal in receiving it in kind.

I can close the thread if you'd like

for me its farang expats who brag about their sexual conquests with Thai women..it makes me rather ill.

so. so...what? let 'em brag, who cares?

lost out on something or just frustrated?

Women who brag about how good they are.....turn me off!

Gotta agree with cognos, I find men who brag about their sexual conquests distasteful. But then the notion of what is deemed polite and considerate behavior seems to have passed more than few people by.

Gotta agree with cognos, I find men who brag about their sexual conquests distasteful. But then the notion of what is deemed polite and considerate behavior seems to have passed more than few people by.

I would brag about mine but I have lost count. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Wow..ok :)

Well..i think its pretty cool when a guy doesnt drink, or at least doesnt drink to excess. I guess the fact i dont drink myself is a factor. But even when i did drink, i didnt really like the boozy smell on my bfs breath, especially if i hadnt been drinking. I guess that makes me a bit of a hypocrite in that respect, but hel_l, im just being honest. Dont really appreciate drunken guys feeble fumblings either. :D Plus, a group of men drinking can get aggressive and loud etc (and some women too). Not something i personally find comfortable. I guess it depends on how much a person drinks, or how they handle their drink. But if a guy doesnt drink, i impressed by his resolve and shows me that he doesnt need a drink in his body to feel relaxed or have fun.

But...doesnt mean i think people shouldnt drink!

Wow..ok :)

Well..i think its pretty cool when a guy doesnt drink, or at least doesnt drink to excess. I guess the fact i dont drink myself is a factor. But even when i did drink, i didnt really like the boozy smell on my bfs breath, especially if i hadnt been drinking. I guess that makes me a bit of a hypocrite in that respect, but hel_l, im just being honest. Dont really appreciate drunken guys feeble fumblings either. :D Plus, a group of men drinking can get aggressive and loud etc (and some women too). Not something i personally find comfortable. I guess it depends on how much a person drinks, or how they handle their drink. But if a guy doesnt drink, i impressed by his resolve and shows me that he doesnt need a drink in his body to feel relaxed or have fun.

But...doesnt mean i think people shouldnt drink!

I do know what you mean. Actually yes a man who drinks excessively is a big turn off like especially when someone is so drunk they've kind of lost control (as I'm sure it is for men about women.)

If someone doesn't drink at all though that would be a turn off for me because I would wonder why? Perhaps they can't handle it or they don't trust themselves after drinking. Of course though lots of people have genuine reasons for not drinking, but I'm a drinker and I wouldn't want to drink with someone who doesn't - need to be on the same level as it's a big part of my social life. Men who drink but do not do any of those things you mentioned eek is the most impressive for me. My boyfriend doesn't change at all when he's drinking he's exactly the same as when he isn't.

Krupnik x

Edited by Krupnik

I love drinking and getting wasted.... but I don't like guys who do the same. That's one of the turn off for me, besides body builders and those who are dunno-how-to-dress sexpats :)

lol thithi.

nose picking in public grosses me out.

making those sickening hacking noises in the morning pre-spit is nasty.

the fly-doing-up isnt so bad for me, but i dont see why they cant do it before they leave the bathroom.

not washing hands after using the bathroom is just wrong (for either sex).

nasal hair - yuk.

i dont like the bare leg above the sock line and before the hem line either, but thought i was being a tad fussy, so thanks to whoever pointed out that little gem.

too short shorts arent a good thing (again, on either sex).

and the pic of the bodybuilders by lady heather just makes me wonder if that man is looking for his 'bits'.....

oh oh .. another thing that turn me off i found out last night was meeting a HOT underage boy in the club.

I always go to Narz every Wednesday for the ladies night [yeh because of the 5 free drinks], once I met a guy in the Narz and we had a long talk... at the end he told me that he's 16! Then i was like ..Oh.. was nice to talk to you, bye!

Ruined my night! :)

Yes, I can see how meeting a hot guy who turns out to be 16 would be a bit much, isn't there an age limit to the bars?

Found a few more for me, guys who constantly check themselves out in the mirror. Braggarts who go on about how great they are, how fearless they are or how manly they are. And guys who can't give nice little compliments to save their lives. Whats so difficult about saying your hair looks nice once every 5 years or so?

Talkative man.

I'm calling shenanigans on this one! All too often, we mens get much poo poo for not talking enough. I'd write more, but I have to go pick my nose and scratch my.....

Yes? i dont like a man who talk too much too loud or like the brag i find its disgusting when they keep talking about their business almost the time means they dont give a dam_n about others also man who "<deleted> around" this kinda man really turn me off!

sbk, sure they do, but those got the fake ID with them...

Last night, i was in there again. There was a HOT group of men, metro-sexual i though at first... and then 2 of them started to kiss. Hmmmm What is going on with those hot guys? And the way they fixed their hair...???? some even put make up on! Think i will just stop going there for awhile.

Talkative man.

I'm calling shenanigans on this one! All too often, we mens get much poo poo for not talking enough. I'd write more, but I have to go pick my nose and scratch my.....

Yes? i dont like a man who talk too much too loud or like the brag i find its disgusting when they keep talking about their business almost the time means they dont give a dam_n about others also man who "<deleted> around" this kinda man really turn me off!

sounds like someone i know... i dnt like it either

I had one who would not stop talking about the size of his manhood. ie the "biggest and best that you will ever have".

We were together once for about 14 minutes and 29 seconds.

Went on for months, he even sent me pictures!! Sad. videos even. (which i still have)

He used to call me up on the phone in mid masturbation. Sicko.

And this was a guy that i thought was a nice, normal person.

Goes to show....

Talkative man.

Fair enough, thanks for clarifying your post. Bragging, etc, annoys me as well.

Talkative man.

You have a very real point, Kitiya. Men who talk too much can be just as annoying as the ones who won't talk at all. It all comes down to whether they actually LISTEN to you when you speak. At conversation MUST be a two way thing... otherwise it's just a monologue. A person who has done a lot of interesting things is pleasant to listen to, if they stop long enough to listen to your stories and comments... AND ACTUALLY LISTEN to what you have to say, and not just sit there politely waiting to have their turn again.