What Turns You Off?

eek

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

guys with open shirts and medallions. Dude, its nearly 2010. That stuff went out of style thirty years ago!

C'mon, admit it. We drive ya nuts with desire, don't we?

post-21740-1265537974_thumb.jpg

OMG Toptuan is that you? Isaan here I come...... :)

guys with open shirts and medallions. Dude, its nearly 2010. That stuff went out of style thirty years ago!

C'mon, admit it. We drive ya nuts with desire, don't we?

post-21740-1265537974_thumb.jpg

OMG Toptuan is that you? Isaan here I come...... :D

On the internet you can be anyone. Sigh. Actually my avatar is closer. :)

:) !! (but omg..blow drying the nether-regions..ive never ever heard of that one ..EVER!)

Hey, don't laugh eek. When I was 10 I honestly believed that's what a bl_w job was. Couldn't understand the attraction of it. :D

No joke.

BTW, I *ALWAYS* check my zipper when exiting the toilet. It is absolutely the first action I take after walking out the door. I do it subconsciously. Even if I check before leaving I still check after walking out. Perhaps you ladies would understand if you had ever been subjected to the embarrassment and humiliation in school of giving a report with your fly open. Makes an impression on you.

It has nothing to do with whether or not you washed your hands. You should have sympathy for us poor men when you see that.

For me, i get the "ughh" factor when i see men leave the gents pulling up their flies. Maybe they are just double checking, but the thing that comes into my mind is that they didn't wash their hands. Then i have to push out thoughts of all the men who go to the Loo and never wash their hands afterwards...giving me thoughts of the countless billions of bacteria all around us. :) One thing for sure..im grateful for the "wai" in Thailand.

Definitely a poor habit.

Unfortunately the guys who wash there hands end up just as contaminated.

They make the mistake of handling the exit door knob handled by the unhygienic (35% of men) crowd.

I personally grab some extra paper towel on the way out.

PS: Are there any good back waxing salons in Bangkok?

PSS: I also suspect waxing the ears might be a better option (lasts longer).

Edited by rockyysdt

• 3 weeks later...
cant upload the pic for some reason, check it out at chinasmack.com (chinese woman picking her nose on bus ) yuuuuuk!!!

I think Thailand should be renamed from The Land of Smiles to The Land of Picks. I have seen soooo many ghastly, brazen, public picks here to ruin several meals. Seriously, I have seen people with their third knuckle completely entrenched in their port holes. Any deeper and these people may have some grey matter attached if their not careful.

Go to the bathroom, behind a tree, on top of a building, but please, please, please stop the public nostril excavation.

• 2 weeks later...

The one thing I can't stand in a man is a moustache or beard.

Went out with a man with a moustache when I was young and found it revolting when kissing. I never got over it! :)

Quick edit - I've nothing against moustaches or beards as long as they're friends and I don't have to kiss them!

Edited by F1fanatic

Oooh, sorry - just thought of something else. Obvious aftershave - I HATE it. No idea why as I used to use Brute as a perfume when I was a teenager at school (as did all of us girls). We couldn't afford perfume!

Perhaps that's why?

I'm on a roll now! Men who make obvious sexual comments when they hardly know you.

I find it offensive and off-putting. I'm not talking about the normal compliments - only the creepy perverted comments.

Most of us women immediately assume he's a pervert and worth avoiding..... Be honest, we've all had to deal with these men when working. We get used to them and ignore them, but would NEVER, EVER, consider having anything to do with them.

Agree F1! Cant stand the aftershave one as weII for sure. As for your Iast one...absoIuteIy! Guys, there is NO appropriate way you can teII a woman that you just met things Iike you Iike her bum...beIieve me! Even if you think "you have a IoveIy shapeIy bottom" is better than "nice arse darIin'", youd be wrong! If you want to be compIimentary (and of course us women Iove a nice compIiment), pIease stick with things Iike, "you have beautifuI eyes"!

I'm on a roll now! Men who make obvious sexual comments when they hardly know you. I find it offensive and off-putting. I'm not talking about the normal compliments - only the creepy perverted comments. Most of us women immediately assume he's a pervert and worth avoiding..... Be honest, we've all had to deal with these men when working. We get used to them and ignore them, but would NEVER, EVER, consider having anything to do with them.

are you really that naïve? you should have tried to read the thoughts of men you had "anything to do with"...

av-11672.gif

Agree F1! Cant stand the aftershave one as weII for sure. As for your Iast one...absoIuteIy! Guys, there is NO appropriate way you can teII a woman that you just met things Iike you Iike her bum...beIieve me! Even if you think "you have a IoveIy shapeIy bottom" is better than "nice arse darIin'", youd be wrong! If you want to be compIimentary (and of course us women Iove a nice compIiment), pIease stick with things Iike, "you have beautifuI eyes"!

Like this Eek..

Your eyes are like dove's eyes

But between your legs your XX lies

And that's what makes my XX rise

Oh you darling! :)

I'm on a roll now! Men who make obvious sexual comments when they hardly know you. I find it offensive and off-putting. I'm not talking about the normal compliments - only the creepy perverted comments. Most of us women immediately assume he's a pervert and worth avoiding..... Be honest, we've all had to deal with these men when working. We get used to them and ignore them, but would NEVER, EVER, consider having anything to do with them.

are you really that naïve? you should have tried to read the thoughts of men you had "anything to do with"...

av-11672.gif

We know what they are thinking darling, we just don't necessarily want to hear all the details :)

Like this Eek..

Your eyes are like dove's eyes

But between your legs your XX lies

And that's what makes my XX rise

Oh you darling! :D

BAH! :)

We know what they are thinking darling, we just don't necessarily want to hear all the details :)

being a handsome male, i would just like to say.

i have heard what the opposite sex thinks, and the only differences are they mite no tell you with in the first five minutes of meeting them.

av-11672.gif

We know what they are thinking darling, we just don't necessarily want to hear all the details :D

all what it takes is avoiding rude expressions and use poetry... i think :D if i wasn't so afraid of spending time in the hospital with a cracked skull and broken ribs i might test my theory today and tell my wife: "your pink bits my dear look lovelier than rose petals covered with early morning dew and your knockers inspire me to compose..."

:)

I was stressed out about something and was smoking 3 packs a day because of it. I also had a bit of a cold. So I was coughing alot. Me and the GF had gone out to dinner and I had a bacon lettuce and avocado sandwich. Whilst having sex, the huffing and puffing of the act caused me to start having a coughing episode. The coughing would have been OK, but I coughed so much that I ended up vomiting on her while having sex. At first I thought I just had coughed up some phlegm. But then I saw that the phlegm was avocado green and all over her, I realized what had happened. I guess that falls into the "turn off" category.

Edited by submaniac

Sub...omg.... ....o m g

:D

----------------------- quickly moving on----------

[all what it takes is avoiding rude expressions and use poetry... i think :D if i wasn't so afraid of spending time in the hospital with a cracked skull and broken ribs i might test my theory today and tell my wife: "your pink bits my dear look lovelier than rose petals covered with early morning dew and your knockers inspire me to compose..."

Not sure where this is relevant, but you got me thinking of something funny my friend said to me today. I was showing her something i planned to wear at a cricket event. Its very form fitting, which makes it sexy, but formal and classy because of its length and cut etc. I was deliberating if it was a good choice and said that im worried its too formal looking. She replied "i wouldnt worry about it, its gonna be all guys there, and all they will care about is your tits". :D

I was stressed out about something and was smoking 3 packs a day because of it. I also had a bit of a cold. So I was coughing alot. Me and the GF had gone out to dinner and I had a bacon lettuce and avocado sandwich. Whilst having sex, the huffing and puffing of the act caused me to start having a coughing episode. The coughing would have been OK, but I coughed so much that I ended up vomiting on her while having sex. At first I thought I just had coughed up some phlegm. But then I saw that the phlegm was avocado green and all over her, I realized what had happened. I guess that falls into the "turn off" category.

I could see that falling into the 'awful last dates' category...

I hope she saw the funny side of it...

SC

Well, it is OK. We laughed about it afterwards. She thought it was funny. I thought it was funny. I told her she could tell her friends about it. I told my friends about it. I mean if the relationship is good, you like the person, and the sex (aside from the vomiting part) was otherwise good, it's not like you would end a relationship over it. She was a good sport about it too. I not only threw up on her, but also the walls, bedding and even her lampshade.

So the moral of the story is this: THERE IS NOTHING WRONG ABOUT VOMITING ON YOUR PARTNER DURING SEX.

Well, it is OK. We laughed about it afterwards. She thought it was funny. I thought it was funny. I told her she could tell her friends about it. I told my friends about it. I mean if the relationship is good, you like the person, and the sex (aside from the vomiting part) was otherwise good, it's not like you would end a relationship over it. She was a good sport about it too. I not only threw up on her, but also the walls, bedding and even her lampshade.

So the moral of the story is this: THERE IS NOTHING WRONG ABOUT VOMITING ON YOUR PARTNER DURING SEX.

lol - brave man! I will have to try that some time...

It beats my best attempt at being a sexual disaster. I was sleeping through the day after having worked a night shift when my girlfriend decided it would be a good idea to come home during her lunch break and wake me up for a bit of nookie. Well, not wanting to disappoint I aroused from sleep, made my best effort and then fell asleep mid-act! Is that a turn-off ladies? What can a guy do...

There are 2 sides to every story.

Two female co-workers are having a conversation at work.

Woman 1: Did you have good sex last night?

Woman 2: No, it was a disaster... my husband came home, ate his dinner in 3 minutes, got on top of me, finished having sex in 4 minutes, rolled over and fell asleep in 2 minutes. How about you?

Woman 1: Oh it was amazing! My husband came home. He took me out to a romantic dinner. After dinner we took a walk for an hour. When we came home he lit the candles around the house and we had an hour of foreplay. After foreplay we had an hour long session of fantastic sex and then we talked for an hour. It was like in a fairytale!

At the same time, their husbands are talking at work.

Husband 1: Did you have good sex last night?

Husband 2: Yes, it was great! I came home, dinner was on the table, I ate, screwed my wife and fell asleep. What about you?

Husband 1: It was horrible. I came home, there's no dinner because they cut the electricity because I didn't pay the bill. In return I had to take my wife out to dinner and the dinner was so expensive that we didn't have money for a cab. So we had to walk home for an hour – and when we got home, there was no electricity, so I had to light f ***king candles all over the house! I was so angry that I couldn't get it up for an hour and then I couldn't finish for another hour. After I finally did, I was so mad and aggravated that I couldn't fall asleep and my wife was jabbering away for another hour!