What Is Your Favorite Fast Food Snack In Chiang Mai

Ulysses G.

Harry has mentioned the Chocolate Mud Muffins at McDonald's and how good they are with soft ice cream. Other people have commented on the new macadamia nut pie with banana ice cream at the Duke's that some people call "sloppy desert".

I am hooked on Pinky's chilly cheese dogs smothered in Cole slaw.

Does anyone else have some kind of really unhealthy snack that they can recommend to the rest of us? :)

Edited by Ulysses G.

- Deep fried Apple burrito at Miguel's THE BEST

- Mango cream pie thing and their Oreo sandwich from "Upper Crust" near the train station.

- Peanut butter and Oreo smoothies at Smoothies Blue.

- Personally I think "Rich" make best NY Cheese cake.

- "Arcobaleno" the Italian place also make the the Best Latte in town. I don't know what they put in the coffee.

• 4 weeks later...

Phad Thai probably, when done well.

And french fries, but only in a late night bar environment. A few of the expat bars serve them, but quite a lot of the Thai pubs.

I do acknowledge the foot-long cheese big-byte from 7-Eleven mentioned above.. Given that you can chuck that bag full of tomatoes, cucumber, lettuce and some onion, and that there is mayo and mustard, it basically turns into a very reasonable salad for the money. It's one of the few low-carb things they have at 7-Eleven.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

i love sai u up in a bun with beans and tabasco and cheese, cost me 20 baht all in.

otherwise mikes chilli cheese do when you insist on all the stuff is great.

roti murtaba is indulgent tasty and full of goodness

Edited by sagaris

Hot or cold Kasem's chicken pies and their little chicken pie roll things for 12 baht are great as well.

Hot Thai Airways curry puff.

7/11 toasted ham and cheese sandwiches with strawberry milk - but it has to be between 11pm and 4 am any day of the week after a night on beer.

i love sai u up in a bun with beans and tabasco and cheese, cost me 20 baht all in.

otherwise mikes chilli cheese do when you insist on all the stuff is great.

roti murtaba is indulgent tasty and full of goodness

Where do you get roti murtaba?