Closer To Family

lanky

I have my pregnant girlfriend/wife wishing me to be closer to her and help to bring up our child I was told by someone they can issue a special visa recommendation from her for one year duration allowed to leave thailand every 90 days want to know if that is the case can all this be processed with her recommendation this is no problem for me as i get cheap airfares to and from thailand and wish only to be closer to her and the child

thankyou

You should be able to get an O visa multi entry which would mean leaving the country every 90 days and would be valid for a year (stretch to 15 months if you come back in on the last day of validity) however would suggest you find out if she is yr gf or wife first!

You should be able to get an O visa multi entry which would mean leaving the country every 90 days and would be valid for a year (stretch to 15 months if you come back in on the last day of validity) however would suggest you find out if she is yr gf or wife first!

I would agree that if you don't know if she is your girlfriend or your wife, that is a major problem!

I would agree that if you don't know if she is your girlfriend or your wife, that is a major problem!

Perhaps he meant to say that he had a pregnant girlfriend and also a pregnant wife. :)

Perhaps he meant to say that he had a pregnant girlfriend and also a pregnant wife. :D

Maybe its Tiger? :)