Where Can I Buy Dvi-hdmi Cable In Cm?

0zz1

Im getting new LCD tv on Saturday and im turning my old Mini Mac as media center and need DVI-HDMI cable for it like this one:

http://www.xtrememac.com/xtremehd/dvi/index.php

any ideas where to get one... I tried to order one from the site above but looks like its not working you click buy now and it says there are products in your shopping cart (cookies enabled).

any help... i want to get started =)

The Mac Zone store sells a nice Belkin cable that I bought and it works great. I stream HD video from my computer to my plasma TV and the picture is nice. You'll also need to buy an audio cable, which you're probably already aware of. The Belkin calbe is a little more expensive than the homemade stuff sold at the local computer and electronic plazas, but it will last you longer. At the end of the day I'm sure you want a quality cable to view media on your new LCD TV :)

im not sold on the idea about 'you get what you pay for' in the case of audio/video cables. There was a consumer program i saw that had a test on HDMI cables, 1 cheap brand against an expensive Monster cable. No one could tell the difference when they played a dvd on a HDTV.

Thank you for the replies I will go to Amorn to look for one today... if not then I try Phanthip next if not there I guess I have to go to Apple store to pay the big bugs =)

I appreciate the help I will inform here how much I paid and where did i got it (as well as the cable for sound), incase someone else is looking as well.

i have a couple of them lying around... brought from USA... very good quality... you can have one for free... PM me if interested...

i don't use them as everything i have now is straight hdmi to hdmi... lcd, receiver, computer, the works...

zippy

i have a couple of them lying around... brought from USA... very good quality... you can have one for free... PM me if interested...

i don't use them as everything i have now is straight hdmi to hdmi... lcd, receiver, computer, the works...

zippy

Very kind of you Zippy, I just sent you PM, so where can i pick it up :)