Where Do You Buy Geniune Software?

BrassMonkey

I'm looking to purchase a geniune copy of Punch Home Design Architectural Series 4000. Can anyone advise as to where I can obtain a copy?

Please bear in mind that I live in Phuket, though I'm quite happy to pay postage.

I know I can download from the Punch website, but my internet connection is slow.

Many Thanks

I'm looking to purchase a geniune copy of Punch Home Design Architectural Series 4000. Can anyone advise as to where I can obtain a copy?

Please bear in mind that I live in Phuket, though I'm quite happy to pay postage.

I know I can download from the Punch website, but my internet connection is slow.

Many Thanks

I think you'll find it hard to get in thailand, never mind phuket.. Whats wrong with using a friends DSL connection to download it? :o

I agree that getting an original copy of this software will be difficult if not impossible.Your best bet maybe to order from Amazon. Have a look at:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...985505?v=glance

You'd be better off finding someone with broadband, and getting them to download it for you. (and burn it to a CD).

If you order software from abroad, you can never be certain that duty won't be applied, and be payable if you want to then receive the software. (unless the value on the customs declaration is under 1000 baht).

Finding genuine software in Thailand can be very difficult (except for games, which are for sale here at realistic prices).

Because copies are so easy to get a hold of for $2.50, there's no retail market for packages at $150. (There is a business market, but that doesn't need shops). Until a couple of years ago, it was difficult to find genuine versions of things as ubiquitous as Windows or Office, let alone anything obscure. Anything else, the only options are buying from abroad, or buying direct from the business distributor of the software, assuming there is one in Thailand, and they're willing to sell in a quantity of one.

Otherwise, I personally feel the 100 baht copy beckoning...

Edited by bkk_mike

I could download the Punch software for you and burn it on a CD, but you would have to buy the download version online, send me the download link, and pay the postage charges for me to send you the CD. PM me if this sounds alright.