Pattaya Rentals

joepenos

am having a problem with finding a decent location to rent because of my dog, i was wondering if any of you on this site might know of any places in pattaya ( condo's are out ) that rent out to foreigners who have dogs, have been able to find locations beyond second road but that becomes an issue because of the lack of baht taxi's

if there is someone who knows of a realtor or a person who rents property that could be of help i would really appreciate it.

joep

bangkapiboy

the dog is medium to big, it seems that some property owners don't want a dog at all but i'm not making the move with out the pooch, if you know of any landlords that have property near the beach that allows dogs please let me know

thanks

joe

:o

davethailand

not familiar with suksabai villa but am willing to give it a try all the places that i wanted to live at ( the condo's) are out of the question, it would seem that living beyond second road becomes a problem not only because there are just a few baht taxi's that travel that road and the one's that do don't seem to want to pick up farangs, this was my experience last month and i don't think this was an isolated situation, the only place that i have eliminated was the other side of sukhimvit.

the ideal location would be within two blocks of the beach but i think this will be a problem as there are so many condo's in those area's, i will send you my e-mail address directly after sending this one through

thanks for your help

joep

You are really limiting your choices to close to nill.....No condos, have dog, nothing beyond second road. You are going to pay top money for a house on the beach....Having said that, I rented a house in Casa Jomtien for a year with 2 Rottweilers....It was 30 meters from the Beach...No problems..

If you don't want to get a car, why don't you get a Motorcycle and attach a sidecar....It will cost the equivalent of one months rent for a house on the Beach or between beach and second road..... :o

:o

my biggest issue with staying on the beach side of sukhimvit is to avoid driving, i work in the safety field and in all my travels i have never seen worse driving than what i have seen in this city, just a couple of weeks ago i was in pattaya walking down north pattaya road toward sukhimvit and it amazed me that at least twenty baht taxi's drove by while i stood in the street and not one would pick me up so living beyond second road would force me to start driving which , if i can help it, i would like to avoid.

also, when i wrote that condo's are not an option for me , this was not my call, dogs are not allowed in the any of the condo complex's that i have come across and i have searced just about all of them, if it was up to me the condo's would be the perfect place to live.

The majority of houses in Pattaya are east of Sukhumvit so by saying you don't want that area you're severely limiting yourself. I've rented serveral houses in this area and never had a problem with my two big dogs.

Hi there,

can you give me some advice as i intend to come to come to Pataya soon for 3 weeks holiday with the intention of looking for either somewhere to rent or somewhere to buy,i think initially to rent first!,possibly for 3-6-12 months?.

I noticed that you have rented out several houses and so have good experince of renting ect,can you give me some advice on practices and probable costs 2 bedroom? i have a black labrador dog 4 yrs old called Max,but initially i might put him in kennels in the uk for 3 months,to see how i get on living in pataya.

I am from the uk and english single 49 -semi-retired for the moment but with my own income,how do you get round living in Thailand regarding VISAs ect,i see so many different items/postings on it?,i am a bit confused by it all,can i get a 12 month visa to live in Thailand?,or do i have to get a 3 month then renew it?,how do you do it?.

regards

love you long time :o