Introduction

Petergreet

Petergreet life is a learning curve. The biggest thrill is finding out for yourself. Start of with morning walks and aknowledging locals as you go along. Extend that walk, or change route. In a few days you'll feel comfortable and begin to feel at home. Don't rush things and try to slip into a Thai mentality. There's always tomorrow. Eventually you'll blend in and feel part of the community. That applies to the local forang one also.

Petergreet life is a learning curve. The biggest thrill is finding out for yourself. Start of with morning walks and aknowledging locals as you go along. Extend that walk, or change route. In a few days you'll feel comfortable and begin to feel at home. Don't rush things and try to slip into a Thai mentality. There's always tomorrow. Eventually you'll blend in and feel part of the community. That applies to the local forang one also.

All good advice.

I was in Srisaket the other week for the first time and had an enjoyable afternoon (& meal) at Franks Pizza Restaurant in Srisaket. I really nice guy and knowledgable about the area.

Just a thought. He posts on the link Gotlost suggested too.

:)

Dave

Edited by Dave the Dude

I moved to Sisaket 6 months ago stayed there 4 months and have been back home for 2 months now before going back next month.

I like it there, have a Big C, Makro and Tesco Lotus so most daily needs are covered. I agree on Frank's only been there a couple of times but nice guy and good food.

Overall nice place never had any problems with anyone and I am really looking forward to getting back.

If anyone can PM me the link that were removed I will appreciate it :)

I moved to Sisaket 6 months ago stayed there 4 months and have been back home for 2 months now before going back next month.

I like it there, have a Big C, Makro and Tesco Lotus so most daily needs are covered. I agree on Frank's only been there a couple of times but nice guy and good food.

Overall nice place never had any problems with anyone and I am really looking forward to getting back.

If anyone can PM me the link that were removed I will appreciate it :)

There is a map of Sisaket town here: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Updated-Map-...&hl=sisaket

• 1 month later...