True Ip Address's Completely Changed?

rik

Hi all, Just turned on my pc this morning, and the IP address's assigned by True's DHCP seems to have completely changed - anyone else noticed this?

They all used to be 61.90.x.x or 61.91.x.x for me, but now seem to be 58.10.x.x only?

I know this wont be an issue for alot of people, but I'm really just checking to see if anyone else has noticed any further changes?

Cheers, Rik

Hi all, Just turned on my pc this morning, and the IP address's assigned by True's DHCP seems to have completely changed - anyone else noticed this?

They all used to be 61.90.x.x or 61.91.x.x for me, but now seem to be 58.10.x.x only?

I know this wont be an issue for alot of people, but I'm really just checking to see if anyone else has noticed any further changes?

Cheers, Rik

You'll now be able to get into previously banned places :o

Not happened for me yet rik.  Is Bit torrent working on that ip, and has the ftp been affected by the recent p2p limitations on the true network?  (see thread below)

Hiya Pandit,

I've checked with a couple of people and BT seems ok with this new range - as for FTP that never really has problems anyway. I'll be keeping a close eye on it over the next few days and see how things run. Theres always means to get around anything True does, so probably best to wait and see what they'll try next before I give them any ideas through here :o

Hope your well mate!

Cheers, Rik.