90 Day Report By Post

Hi,

As the immigration office has now moved I am giong to attempt to do my 90-Day report by post. I have downloaded a copy of the form and I have copied all the pages of my passport, including the bit that they attach with the next reporting date on it.

I read that I also need to encloase a stamped address envelope to my address. I think this is everything?

I just have a couple questoins if someione could kindlyu answer for me.

1) Where do I send it? On the website the address they give is the old office at Suan Pluh.

2) Do i need to post my original passport, or will copies suffice?

3) Has anyone done this successfully yet? Is it possible to check if it is done by calling them?

Thanks, if anyone can help!

The requirements for mail-ins of 90 day reports are detailed on the immigration website, but have not been updated:

1. Copy of all passport pages (up to the latest arrival stamp in the Kingdom or latest visa stamp)

2. Copy of arrival/departure card TM. 6 (front and back)

3. Previous notifications of staying over 90 days (if any)

4. Completely filled in and signed notification form TM. 47

5. Envelope with 5 Baht stamp affixed and return address of foreigner for the officer in charge to send back the lower part of form TM. 47 after having received the notification. This part must be kept for reference and for future notifications of staying over 90 days.

6. The above mentioned documents must be sent by registered mail and the receipt of the registration kept by the foreigner.

Send the mail before the renewal date 7 days to ….

Note:

- Immigration is now asking for envelope with 10 baht stamp affixed

- Paperwork should now be sent to your local immigration office. Strongly suggest you use EMS to mail-in the paperwork so you can track delivery.

- Report must ARRIVE at local immigration office by the due report date (there is no 7 day extension for mail-ins)

http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/en/base.php?page=90days

Bang Khae is one of the districts in Bangkok (unless elsewhere too). If talking about Bangkok then you would need to use the immigration office at Chaeng Wattana.

IMMIGRATION BUREAU (90 DAYS REGISTRATION)

Government Center Chaengwattana (Building B, 2nd floor) ,

No. 120 , Moo 3 , Chaengwattana Soi 7

Chaengwattana Road , Tungsonghong Sub-District, Laksi District,

Bangkok 10210

• 2 weeks later...
- Paperwork should now be sent to your local immigration office. Strongly suggest you use EMS to mail-in the paperwork so you can track delivery.

Good morning. I have a question to address for 90 day Report.

Do I have now 90 days Report not to send to Bangkok, where I live in Chainat? I sent my 90 days Report before a month to Bangkok after it got back from Lopburi!

Must I now always send to Lopburi?