One For The Mods Really,

BIG SPUDS

The biggest that I ever saw was about a man deported from CM for allegedly interfering with minors.The post has been deleted, probably because of certain defamatory things that were said.

Wasn't that a friend of somebody's here that defended them, up until the point when the guy from CM was charged?

Think it was, but I can't remember his name.

Off topic, but a guy I know jas just got himself a new job as an ###### :o

Edited by Insight

I worked as an ###### myself once, of course my Dad was an ######, and his father before him, in fact ###### is a family trade and I hope one day my son becomes an ###### too. :D

Insight, if you edit your post none of this will make sense. :o

Edited by bkkmadness

I just did some research

The topic with most posts to it's name is:

1) RAIN with 950 posts to it's name

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=20045&hl=

started by BMW on 2004-11-06

2) Tsunami Breaking News thread with 681 posts

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=23294&hl=

Started By George on 2004-12-26

3) Backpackers with 500 posts

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=16750

started by DJ PAT on 2004-09-15

And my personal favourite

4) I've Finally Found Her...But is it destiny or danger with 412 posts

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=15922

Started By Our Gentleman Scamp on 2004-08-31

:o

Did u really have to go and post that link Dj? i am now on page 23 wading through it all riveted, shamed, disgusted, amused by it but unable to stop (except to thank you for finding something for me to waste 2 hours of my life on.) And now with no further ado i will get back to it.. oh then theres the 63 page Rain post i now have to get through after.

Hmm pity u didnt post this on day one of Songkran, all the misserable buggers who dont like it would have had something to do over the holiday! :o

arrrg more links no please stop.

Edited by Boatabike

4) I've Finally Found Her...But is it destiny or danger  with 412 posts

By far the best thread of 2004 (christ, it'll only encourage him) :D just joking Scamp.

I think 'ladyboys attraction' could've been up there to if only.....and if.........but because............nah better not go there :D

Ok, so since this topic is now dead coz we know the answer, with Big Spuds permission (dont wanna hi jack your thread man), let's take it to a new slant and ask:

what makes a good thread?

I think human interest is a big factor, and relationship threads for sure as Big Spuds now knows. What else?

Edited by bkkmadness

I worked as an ###### myself once, of course my Dad was an ######, and his father before him, in fact ###### is a family trade and I hope one day my son becomes an ###### too. :D

Insight, if you edit your post none of this will make sense. :o

Censorship can be a bit of a laff at times :D

On another note, I'm sick of the annoying twatting bastard soi dogs on my street...

/Edit: Didn't go quite according to plan...

Edited by Insight

The biggest that I ever saw was about a man deported from CM for allegedly interfering with minors.The post has been deleted, probably because of certain defamatory things that were said.

Wasn't that a friend of somebody's here that defended them, up until the point when the guy from CM was charged?

Think it was, but I can't remember his name.

Off topic, but a guy I know jas just got himself a new job as an ###### :D

I think I know what you are talking about :D:o

Dou you mean someone special Bkk ? :o

Dou you mean someone special Bkk ? :o

my lips are sealed in case I'm mistaken.

Edited by bkkmadness

Dou you mean someone special Bkk ? :D

my lips are sealed in case I'm mistaken.

I think you are greatly mistaken something :o

4) I've Finally Found Her...But is it destiny or danger  with 412 posts

By far the best thread of 2004 (christ, it'll only encourage him) :D just joking Scamp.

I think 'ladyboys attraction' could've been up there to if only.....and if.........but because............nah better not go there :D

Ok, so since this topic is now dead coz we know the answer, with Big Spuds permission (dont wanna hi jack your thread man), let's take it to a new slant and ask:

what makes a good thread?

I think human interest is a big factor, and relationship threads for sure as Big Spuds now knows. What else?

:D