First Post

Hi All,

:o

I've been browsing this forum for ages now, thought it was about time I said hi! I went to Thailand with my g/f (Bangkok and Koh Samui) for the 1st time in January 2005 and I absolutely loved it!! I look forward to coming back and visiting next year.

We originally had booked to go to Phuket on the 12th Jan, but had to change at the last minute due to the tsunami!

I'm leaning towards going to Phuket next year, but loved Koh Samui so much I'm thinking that I'll just go there again!

Anyway, this is a pretty pointless post, just thought I'd finally say something! :D

Hi All,

:o

I've been browsing this forum for ages now, thought it was about time I said hi! I went to Thailand with my g/f (Bangkok and Koh Samui) for the 1st time in January 2005 and I absolutely loved it!! I look forward to coming back and visiting next year.

We originally had booked to go to Phuket on the 12th Jan, but had to change at the last minute due to the tsunami!

I'm leaning towards going to Phuket next year, but loved Koh Samui so much I'm thinking that I'll just go there again!

Anyway, this is a pretty pointless post, just thought I'd finally say something! :D

welcome to the forum,

you were there about the same time i was, my wife and I almost went to phuket on the 24th for our honeymoon, but decided to go to her parents instead (good thing we did)

Hi Juzza, you are as new as me to this site. I also was lucky with Phuket. I flew in to Bangkok on Christmas day and had originally planned to fly to Phuket early on the 26th Dec with my wife and daughter. At the last minute we changed our plans deciding to spend New Year with friends in Pattaya. We were just bloody lucky :o