Need An Insurance For My Car....please Suggest

sunny747

hello all,

i'm driving an old mitsu Ecar with LPG mostly in Bangkok areas. i need a class 3 plus insurance policy which should cover entirely third party car and also some of my car ( at least 100k baht).

i checked out Thaivisa insurance but their office is in Pattaya so not sure how they will assist me in Bangkok. Anybody using thaivisa for their insurance in bkk?

i was thinking about mittare.

please suggest.

thanks

Sunny

But if i have an accident in Bangkok......how will they assist me? are they going to send an insurance man by bike? is it 24 hour service?

what is the call center number?

how many authorized garage (location) does Thaivisa insurance has in bkk area? can i go to just any garage to fix or any particular one?

thanks and regards,

Sunny

But if i have an accident in Bangkok......how will they assist me? are they going to send an insurance man by bike? is it 24 hour service?

what is the call center number?

how many authorized garage (location) does Thaivisa insurance has in bkk area? can i go to just any garage to fix or any particular one?

thanks and regards,

Sunny

"We" are not the insurance company - we are the Brokers who help you.

You ask about garages in BKK, it does not matter where you are in Thailand the insurance companies have approved garages to repair any damage - what do you think would happen if you were on holiday in Chiang Mai, they bring your car back to BKK ? Sorry no, they will get it repaired in Chiang Mai.

Anywhere you are in Thailand, one phone call (24/7) will have an engineer out to help, very simple.