Help Needed

Kel

Hi guys 'n gals

Some time ago a BKK acquaintance (no longer in BKK) gave me the card of a small (maybe boutique) hotel or a larger type guest house located in that street right next to the ASIA Hotel.

If you turn to your left coming out of the main entrance of the ASIA - thats the one.

As I vaguely recall it was about 200 metres down that street.

Unfortunately I have misplaced the information and have no idea how to get in touch with the place as I would like to book in for mid January.

I'm just wondreing if anybody who knows the area could perhaps let me know the name and any other information available

Thanks a lot and Merry Christmas

Kel

I had a quick look using googlemaps at what was nearby the ASIA and this place popped up no idea if its the right spot for you? I am new to Bkk myself and when i typed ASIA hotel into the map search various places came up using the name Asia Hotel however i reckoned this was the most likely. If i am totally off the mark then id suggest you may want to try using googlemaps yourself if you recognise ASIA hotel then click on its marker and chose search nearby and use the word apartments or hotel etc hopefully you can find what you need.

Evergreen Place Apartments

Phone. 02 219 1111

318 Phayathai Rd

Ratchathewi

Thanks Hern,

Whilst Evergreen is close to the Asia Hotel it's not the steet I was referring to - I had a look at their website

Google maps doesn't come up with much (except for the Aisa).

I appreciate your help

All the best and enjoy Bangkok (wish I was there now)

Kel