Photographer/coordinator In Pai

ThaKing

Hi again,

So we have decided to get married in Pai and I have already asked some questions on this topic (http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Decided-Married-Pai-t315223.html) but now we are starting to look into things a bit more closely. I know some of you dont like Pai all that much, but it is where she said she would marry me, and its the only place I have been able to forget about the world...

As with all weddings, there has to be photos, and we are not sure how we would work this in Pai.

Basically, does anyone know of any photographers (wedding) in Pai or that are willing to travel to Pai?

Also, does anyone know of any wedding coordinators, or is anyone willing to help us? We are in Australia and need a contact in Pai that can help us with arrangements.

Thanks in advance for all your help!!

ThaKing

Just to throw out something different. Check the photos submitted by various TV members who live and or are frequent visitors to CM and see if any are interested in a weekend of fun with payment for their time and expertise or can recommend someone that they know who live in the area. Would not think that you would need to hire someone from Bangkok to get what you want.

I've got a good Thai friend who does gigs like weddings and functions all the time. Nicest guy, with a website and serious equipment. I have to dig around for his website details. His name is Ou (pronounce like 'oo' in food). I'll pm you his contact info.

He used to shoot for ad copy for a company I used to work for. His portfolio is extensive and he's young and honest. Good prices too. Plus nice to help a MC local.... the economy here needs every little bit it can find.

Wow, Thanks for all the info..

jackr: I know there are many resorts in pai, but we have a number of older people coming who are not willing to jump on a bike. Something in town is preferable, but thanks for the suggestion... btw, I cant find a map so I have no idea if Belle Villa is in the town..

VIBE: Those photos look amazing! My fiance has found a photographer to come over with us, (small extra expense) and he does similar stuff, but these look amazing... Unfortunately as neither my fiance or I are Thai, we have no chance of reading the website you sent.. Any chance of an english translation of the packages?

slapout: Nice idea, and it did cross my mind, but we didnt want to put so much trust into someone who hasn't really done this type of thing before. I am sure many of the members here have skills I could only imagine, but I think it would be a bit too stressful. Though, I would be more then happy to be corrected on this!

realthaideal: Thanks for searching.. Once you find the details, please PM me... More then happy to help a local... Thanks!

If anyone knows of anybody else, please let me know... We would really like to get a move on with this...

Also, no one mentioned anything about a coordinator or local that would be able to help us with organize things.. There has to be someone that could help us... Even if they are in CM and know Pai quite well, we would be greatful to talk to someone who would be able to help us. Obviously, we would not expect this to be free *hint*hint*

Thanks again, and for those that have PM'd me, I will pm you back :)

ThaKing

Here we go; I've got the website link, though you may have to cut n paste to your browser, let's see.... http://thitipun.multiply.com/photos - his Thai name is Thitipun (Titty-Pahn), but 'Au' which is pronounced like 'oo' in 'food' works as his nickname. His English is pretty good on the phone but much better in person. A bright young man (Uni Grad a cpl yrs ago) who has initiative and class. He's photographed graduations and family occasions for sure. You'll have to ask about weddings, though I believe he has done that as well.

Au 086-673-0345

Ok, I just called him n asked permission to post his details here, and he says he's done 5 weddings already. Call him for details and sample photos.