First Time In 7 Years

N47HAN

Nottingham is not the gun capital far from it, there was some shootings abit back thats it .Still the place is full of <snip> that forsure .Though its still a very nice place.

Edited by Jai Dee
Racist word deleted

^whew...endure, me duck, I wuz shure yew we're gonna come out guns a blazin' again in defense of yer home town... :D

yew wanna know why they ain't got a thai restaurant in Derby?...

We've got three actually :D

I went to the small one halfway up babbington lane a couple of years ago, ordered Tom Kha Gai, expecting a hot spicey Chicken soup. What I got was Chicken in luke warm Coconut milk, a complete lack of Galangal, Kaffir line, lemongrass etc. I was very dissappointed to say the least.

The one up Babington Lane is a bit strange. They used to do full English fry-up breakfasts at one time :D

I've not been to the Bold Lane one since it was renamed but when it first opened them packed so many customers in you couldn't move your elbows without knocking other people :D

I gotta admit that I left Derby 18 years ago...sounds like things have changed. Back then at the office if you even mentioned garlic there would be retching sounds and displays of extreme aversion...

I would observe and inquire: 'yew awraaht, duck?' :)

Edited by tutsiwarrior

I gotta admit that I left Derby 18 years ago...sounds like things have changed. Back then at the office if you even mentioned garlic there would be retching sounds and displays of extreme aversion...

I would observe and inquire: 'yew awraaht, duck?' :)

I'm awraaht, duck. And thee sen? :D