Scaffolding

motocrosser

Sorry! I do not know about the alu scaffolding frames but if it's of any help most people here including me use use the low price steel frames, I have three sets that can build up into a tower, the lowest set has wheels, with two frames I can reach most parts of the house. With three well I don't go there. HomeWork and Global House shops sell them for around 1350 baht a set. Wheels maybe 1000 baht.

I bought a STEEL scaffolding tower /frame only last week in Phuket. The basic height of one tower is 1.7 meters plus the wheels gives a height of 1.85. I bought 2 x 1.7 meter towers plus the wheels giving a total height of 3.55 meters.

Yep that's right, I cut up a load of planks to sit on the top so now have a sturdy platform on wheels from which to work, much better than ladders.

I bought a STEEL scaffolding tower /frame only last week in Phuket. The basic height of one tower is 1.7 meters plus the wheels gives a height of 1.85. I bought 2 x 1.7 meter towers plus the wheels giving a total height of 3.55 meters.

I have been looking in Phuket , but so far been unable to find anywhere selling scaffold.

Where did you get yours from?