Can't Send Sms

tjansen

I can SMS my friend's Nokia phone with my Nokia, but she can't SMS mine. She can send SMSs to other phones, and we can both call each other. We both use Dtac.

If I might tag on another problem, my cursor no longer shows up as I am typing this message, and I can't move the 'hidden' cursor to edit my message. I have to back space all the way to where I want to edit or correct anything. I don't have this problem on other applications.

On both problems, they did not exist before, and then apparently something happened to bring them about. Not at the same time by the way, so I am not looking for a Unified Field Theory of any sort.

Thanks for any help,

Tom

To OP:

SMS:

could it be you inadvertently blocked SMS's from your friend's number?

Cursor:

If it is only on ThaiVisa it is probably linked to problems with the "Breaking News" ticker, especially on slower PCs the cursor may disappear whenever the ticker is blinking.

opalhort

To OP:

SMS:

could it be you inadvertently blocked SMS's from your friend's number?

Cursor:

If it is only on ThaiVisa it is probably linked to problems with the "Breaking News" ticker, especially on slower PCs the cursor may disappear whenever the ticker is blinking.

opalhort

To MKAsok, yes, indeed, I am high on life, and thank you for asking.

To Opalhort, that was it, and I finally found the right menu item to unblock. As for the cursor, maybe that's it. I guess I won't know until it becomes normal. Thank you on both counts.