Ubon

roietrory

McDonalds seem to stick to places that are popular with the common tourist. That eliminates many cities in Thailand. That also includes many of the other franchise outlets (Burger King, Wendys, etc) that provide burgers as a main item. But, 7-11 stores seem to be everywhere because they offer a broad range of items of which food is only one. I can't help you much with Ubon as it's a long way from the areas that I frequent.

Most foods in moderation are okay for you. It's only when you stick to just one fat oriented diet that it can be harmful for your health. I love a good burger or pizza as much as the next guy and pay little heed to the naysayers.

I love Big Mac's and they are really good one for s,,LOL

Unfortunently we dont ave them or Mc here and cant have it also a there is big nfluence from the Family who owns KFC & 7/11 chain

but lets keep on hoping and dreaming...

until then have a loo on these,, we should have those in here,,(Burgers i mean)

Menu

menu.jpg

Maccas are terrible and I for one are glad they are not here in Ubon.

Ubon has around 20+ 7/11's and about 4 or 5 KFC's

Why are you glad they are not in Ubon, if they were, you do not have to go there, but some forum members would be glad of some western grub now and again other than KFC, spoil sport. Are you one of those who checks their blood pressure every day and muesli for breakfast. :)

Some forum members [in Ubon] would be glad of some western grub now and again other than KFC. They would know to go to see Memock.

Maccas are terrible and I for one are glad they are not here in Ubon.

Ubon has around 20+ 7/11's and about 4 or 5 KFC's

Why are you glad they are not in Ubon, if they were, you do not have to go there, but some forum members would be glad of some western grub now and again other than KFC, spoil sport. Are you one of those who checks their blood pressure every day and muesli for breakfast. :)

Some forum members [in Ubon] would be glad of some western grub now and again other than KFC. They would know to go to see Memock.

Been there many many times and fantastic food as well,, now unfortunently things hs changd bit,but let the MeMock tell you that...

And in ubon we have now days very large variety of western food joint's, some good and some not so good...

Just inYesterday NEW Swedish restaurant opens by the Reservoir

Most foods in moderation are okay for you. It's only when you stick to just one fat oriented diet that it can be harmful for your health. I love a good burger or pizza as much as the next guy and pay little heed to the naysayers.

Yeah, Mcburgers aren't that bad for you actually if you ask them to take away the mayo, and you wash it down with a diet coke instead of regular. Sugary drinks are the first things dietitians and doctors ask the overweight to abstain from, and are the real culprits in the fastfood debacle. A big mac without mayo has a fat to protein ratio better than most hot dogs or isaan deep-friend chicken.

I'm glad that macca's are not in Ubon (yet)- although if they were, I would go there occasionally no doubt. KFC is just diabolical- the only decent KFC I've had here in thailand was their attempt at larb gai, which was quite nice.

So, if I want a burger it's either Mrs sabs pork burger at home- much nicer than a big mac anyway- or to Memocks (if I'm mega hungry) or Wrong way for a decent burger!

So, if I want a burger it' to Memocks (if I'm mega hungry)

Peppers do not make or have Burgers any more, ony Brekky and Pizza

That is indeed correct Marco.

Peppers has been through the ringer over the last few months due to a major disagreement with the business partners. This has resulted in some different operating hours/menus.

I am pleased to announce that we have come to an agreement and that we will be buying out the partners shares of the business.

My family and I are taking a week off starting tomorrow to recharge some seriously depleted batteries.

The shop will remain open whilst we are away but for coffee and cake and then pizza, no breakfast.

When we return the all day breakfast menu will re open and I am looking forward to adding a few more favourites and tweaking a few old recipes. Our classic pizzas will remain available to all. Happy New Years everyone.

These are the shop hours for the first 8 days of 2010.

Jan 1 Shop open 8am - 8pm. Kitchen closed.

Jan 2 Shop open 8am - 8pm. Kitchen closed.

Jan 3 Shop open 8am - 8pm. Kitchen closed.

Jan 4 Shop open 8am - 8pm. Pizza only from 12 - 8pm

Jan 5 Shop open 8am - 8pm. Pizza only from 12 - 8pm

Jan 6 Shop open 8am - 8pm. Pizza only from 12 - 8pm

Jan 7 Shop open 8am - 8pm. Pizza only from 12 - 8pm

Jan 8 Shop open 8am - 8pm. Pizza only from 12 - 8pm

Regular hours will resume on January 9 which are...

Shop hours: 7 days a week 8am - 8pm

Breakfast menu: 8am - 4pm, closed Tuesday.

Pizza Menu: 12 noon - 8pm, every day.

• 2 months later...
So, if I want a burger it' to Memocks (if I'm mega hungry)

Peppers do not make or have Burgers any more, ony Brekky and Pizza

After many requests I am happy to say that Peppers Burgers are now back!

Edited by MeMock