Losers

Losers. You are all losers. All you idiots out there who moan and complain about Thailand girls are losers.

Let me introduce myself. I am Baron Kurt von Reisenburg from Bavaria and I am on holiday in Pattaya. I am not young, I do not exercise, I eat well and I drink a lot. Very simply, I am handsome. I know I am handsome. And Thailand girls know I am handsome too.

Thailand girls love me. They respect me. They find me handsome. They know I come from a good country. And they know I have the money to give them a good time.

I am coming to Pattaya maybe 6 times every year. I understand Thailand better than all of you idiots and I know what Thailand girls like.

You people who complain are losers. You understand nothing. You know nothing. Thailand girls like me because I am strong and rich. You are weak and puny.

I say this to you losers. Go home. Do not come to Pattaya. Leave Pattaya to us Germans.    

Thailand girls like men who enjoy eating and drinking and enjoying themselves. Thailand girls hate losers who are young and who take care of themselves and who have no money.

Losers. Go away all of you losers. Stop talking bad about the girls of Thailand.

:o

To the Baron,

The baron says, let me introduce myself. I am just like Bud I am Baron Kurt von Reisenburg from Bavaria and I am on holiday in Pattaya. I am not young, I do not exercise, I eat well and I drink a lot. Very simply, I am handsome. I know I am handsome. And Thailand girls know I am handsome too.

Finally, a gentleman with class, style, someone just like me!

But lost the wars.

Bud

Mr. Kurt is expert in Thaiwomen. He is handsome ( he said ) , he is rich and he is strong. He likes good food and pocket full of money. Finally the gentleman with class who loves only Pattaya class women...

Smell likes I am in the Fish Market now.....:o

More than likely the young girls he speaks of are preteen,Germany sends more pedophile sex tourist tours to Thailand than any other country,I have heard this years ago from a french tour booking agency in the USA that books for a german co.

Leave Pattaya to us Germans

and bavarian ... hum hum  ???

is your country such a shit place to stay that we see so many of you germans drunkers around?

or just a taste for easy sex ...

you don't like german girls?

or may be they don't like you?  :D

if so, Thai girls neither ... just something written on your forehead ...like ATM  :o

• 3 weeks later...

I have only 3 questions which I think define the term "losers" pretty well:

1. Name the loser of World War 2 ?

2. In the 1966 World Cup Final, who was the losing side ?

3. England recently hammered which country 5 - 1 ?

I would be most pleased if someone could tell me the answers to all

3 questions.

Might be that the Baron is real and not a fake, if then Bavaria is a good place to search for such "characters".

Reminds me that people like him was another reason not to live in germany.

Only a pitty that they let such kind of guys out there.Guess they don't really want him there also. :o

Quite amazing that some of you get back to WW2 just because a bloke like this is posting rubbish here. :D

Reminds me that people like him was another reason not to live in germany.

There is the occasional dumpfbacke but most are nice. They do however make the best poppyseed strudel :o

Shure, not all are like him, if there wouln't be some left with human sence that country will be run down totally already. Guess it changed for the better in the last 10 years that I'm not living there.

It's just that I knew to much people like him over there, besides that,I believe you can find people like him in any country, I'm even not so much sure that he comes from there.

I have only 3 questions which I think define the term "losers" pretty well:

1. Name the loser of World War 2 ?

2. In the 1966 World Cup Final, who was the losing side ?

3. England recently hammered which country 5 - 1 ?

I would be most pleased if someone could tell me the answers to all

3 questions.

Thanks B)  B)  B)

B):o:D

Bavaria B)B)B) LOL B)