Best Car Wax In Thailand

junkofdavid2

1) Yes, I wash and wax my own car, although I have paid for it to waxed, and once, cleaned with a high-speed buffer to remove tree sap.

2) My favourite is Turtle Wax (liquid in bottles) although I have used a whole range and think Johnsons Kit Car wax is quite good for easy-of-application vs life-span, as all car waxes, even the best one, require regular and frequent application.

3,4) Upwards of 500baht for a regular bottle, although bargains can be found, particularly often in Tesco.

I'm wary of the fact that Carnauba is found in the best waxes, but I also considered:

1) how hard some waxes are to apply,

2) some waxes melt in the heat, become sticky and actually trap dirt

3) on balance, I'd prefer to wash and wax my car cheaply and often, than pay top dollar for some 'miracle' product which claims to last for a year.

For experience, NEVER buy one of those rotating buffers you see, like Black and Decker - they are a complete waste of time and money. Your best friend when waxing is a simple high-quality circular sponge.

Eagle One Wet, Wax and polish. Buffing machines are fine and save you time, but it have to be a professional one (arround 6'000 Baht. They are heavy iron and strong. I'm agree the black and decker "made in china" sh...is all useless! Waste of money, it's correct