Sunderland Promoted

We are back where we belong and this time we intend to be around for much longer.

Well done lads. A great effort over the last two seasons with a squad bought on a shoestring.

:D

Well done Sunderland, see I told you you would do it, now please please please

BEAT WEST HAM on the last day of the season or there ain't no chance that there will be any blue and white hoops to haunt you next season. I know you dont need to but for a mate......

Blo#ody Shambles we were today 2-0 at Cardiff - :o

Anyway at lease you will have two of those "Nasty Local Darbys" to look forward

to eh :D

Once more Congratlations and yes it is where you belong.

Well done to Sunderland,hope to be playing you next season.

I keep whistling The Great Escape for some reason.

Bartender 100, there is every reason to be optomistic.

dean Ashton is turning into a Superstar, I reckon it will be you or Palace that avoid the drop, West Brom and the Saints are finished.

Keep on whistling :o

GOOD LUCK

TP.

Mind you never forgive you for your win at Reading last year. I was there and the Norwich Website voted the ref as Man Of The Match :D

Well done to Sunderland,hope to be playing you next season.

I keep whistling The Great Escape for some reason.

Bartender 100, there is every reason to be optomistic.

dean Ashton is turning into a Superstar, I reckon it will be you or Palace that avoid the drop, West Brom and the Saints are finished.

Keep on whistling :o

GOOD LUCK

TP.

Mind you never forgive you for your win at Reading last year. I was there and the Norwich Website voted the ref as Man Of The Match :D

Yes I remember that game,actually I have a friend in Bangkok,and he supports Reading(so your not the only one in Thailand) so I follow their fortunes,and would love to see them do it this year,they have knocked on the door a few times now.

I've had a bad couple of days:

First, the bar ran out of beer.

Then, the missus ran off with my best friend.

Later, I got a call from the doctor's confirming that my erectile dysfunction was incurable.

I took it out on my dog - the dog then died.

But then I read this -

We are back where we belong and this time we intend to be around for much longer.

:o

And I haven't stopped laughing!!

Thank you. :D

I've had a bad couple of days:

First, the bar ran out of beer.

Then, the missus ran off with my best friend.

Later, I got a call from the doctor's confirming that my erectile dysfunction was incurable.

I took it out on my dog - the dog then died.

But then I read this -

:D

And I haven't stopped laughing!!

Thank you. :D

Let me see ... Bowyer and Dyer quarreling, the UEFA Cup quarter-final second leg, the FA Cup semi-final, the Norwich away game, the Palace home game ... I've been laughing for weeks!!!! :D

Newcastle Disunited are a shambles ... at least we'll only need to avoid 2 relegation places ... Newcastle seem to have the other one lined up for next season already :o

Told you I'd had a bad couple of days.

But as the 'Bank of England club' you ain't got a pot to piss in. Finance 101 - don't pay for a 48,000 capacity stadium of <deleted> then GIVE free tickets to the chavs, dekkas and shazas just to fill the dung heap.

Unfortunately, football is money these days and the luck of the Oirish, or rather the Yorkshire, ain't going to be enough for you SMB's. Still 6 points in the bag for us next season - just means we need another 34. Your lot need a fekkin miracle!!!

But as the 'Bank of England club' you ain't got a pot to piss in. Finance 101 - don't pay for a 48,000 capacity stadium of <deleted> then GIVE free tickets to the chavs, dekkas and shazas just to fill the dung heap.

Unfortunately, football is money these days and the luck of the Oirish, or rather the Yorkshire, ain't going to be enough for you SMB's. Still 6 points in the bag for us next season - just means we need another 34. Your lot need a fekkin miracle!!!

Tyne-Wear derbies are what it's all about, and, although it's enjoyable watching your dross regularly floundering in the mire, I am looking forward to next season.

However, as the 'Bank of England club' you ain't got a pot to piss in. Finance 101 - don't pay for a 48,000 capacity stadium of <deleted> then GIVE free tickets to the unemployed chavs, dekkas and shazas just to fill the dung heap.

Unfortunately, football is money these days and the luck of the Oirish, or rather the Yorkshire, ain't going to be enough. Still 6 points in the bag for us next season - just means we need another 34. Your lot need a fekkin miracle!!!

But as the 'Bank of England club' you ain't got a pot to piss in.  Finance 101 - don't pay for a 48,000 capacity stadium of <deleted> then GIVE free tickets to the chavs, dekkas and shazas just to fill the dung heap.

Unfortunately, football is money these days and the luck of the Oirish, or rather the Yorkshire, ain't going to be enough for you SMB's.  Still 6 points in the bag for us next season - just means we need another 34.  Your lot need a fekkin miracle!!!

You do make me laugh .. :o Stadium of <deleted>??? Haha ... are you talking about the badly constructed 'Landfill' up the road?

As for money, well if money won prizes then Newcastle would surely have won a domestic trophy in the last 10 years. As it is ... God, even Sunderland and Middlesbrough have won a domestic trophy in the last 50 years. Come to think of it, aprt from the big clubs, even the following 'small' clubs have won more than Newcastle since Newcastle's last domestic trophy in 1955 - Aston Villa, Birmingham, Blackburn, Bolton, Coventry, Ipswich, Leeds, Leicester, Luton, Manchester City, Norwich, Oxford, QPR, Sheffield Wednesday, Southampton, Stoke, Swindon, Tottenham, West Ham and Wimbledon.

NUFC = big club? Hahahahahahaha ........

6 points for us next season to send you scummers down!

Even Wigan will have the upper hand over Newcastle Disunited.

Ho! Ho! Ho! Down the league you go!

So good I said it twice.

Unfortunately that won't help you avoid relegation .... you don't get double points for saying things twice. Might mean you've had double your normal number of pints though ... :o

Unfortunately that won't help you avoid relegation .... you don't get double points for saying things twice. Might mean you've had double your normal number of pints though ...

I had to say it twice in case you didn't understand the first time. You are not Bobby Robson on holiday, are you?