Restaurants That Permit Smoking

The Avenger

I'm working on a list of restaurants that illegally permit smoking, which I plan to present to the Minister of Health in the next couple weeks. If anyone would like to add to the list, please post information here or send it to me by PM, for inclusion.

I am not interested in getting into a secondhand smoke argument. The law is the law, and if you don't like it, you can go to a country where smoking is still allowed in restaurants.

I'm working on a list of restaurants that illegally permit smoking, which I plan to present to the Minister of Health in the next couple weeks.  If anyone would like to add to the list, please post information here or send it to me by PM, for inclusion.

I am not interested in getting into a secondhand smoke argument.  The law is the law, and if you don't like it, you can go to a country where smoking is still allowed in restaurants.

You're sick :o

Go back to your own country and try to become a judge!

LaoPo

I'm Thai, thank you very much. Where do you suggest I go now?

Try a website for Thai people. This is for expats, who I don't think gice a toss if there are restraunts that allow smoking. I wouldn't think that most Thais give a <deleted> either. But you would know that, being Thai?

Where are theMods?

Can we get rid of this idiot please. :o

Ps I know loads of restaurants where you can smoke but I ain't telling you. :D

Would you like a list of people that put cigarettes out on the floor and not in the ashtray also?

Or how about bars that serve alcohol when they should'nt.

:D

No smoking in this restaurant, I find a restaurant where I can smoke.

When I smoke and there are people who don't like I smoke, I will stop smoking or I go outside. No problem.

I think "the Avanger"is not a Buddhist. A Buddist will not close the crematorium.

Bloody Trolls :D

*Note* It takes two to troll... if they were ignored, they'd die a quick and natural death.

We all want a better Thailand, but try dealing with the people burning plastic before you get all self-rightous about smokers.

Don't restart this thread.

cv

:o