• Topics

• Latest posts...

1. 51

Bangkok Suffers Severe Smog as PM2.5 Levels Soar Amidst Heat Wave

2. 87

Why is Russia such a cesspool?

3. 95

Form 7162 Anybody Received Theirs Yet for 2024?

4. 0

Has my sex tourist friend found a loop hole?

5. 2,667

ICE vs EV, the debate thread

6. 68

Thai Hostages Still Missing a Year After Hamas Attack

7. 563

White Culture

8. 0

Florida Law Enforcement trying to protect the innocent,ain’t easy!

9. 87

Why is Russia such a cesspool?

10. 34

Tm47 online submission "rejected"

11. 19

Will White Women Shift Away from Republicans to Support Kamala Harris in 2024?

12. 17

Maximum Baht I can take out of Tland as cash

13. 17

Maximum Baht I can take out of Tland as cash

14. 125

Trump chickens out again.

New Honda Pcxi Motorbike....

nickthebrit

hi all

I have seen quite a few postings and messages on the new PCXi....125i cc

I bought one ( a black/gold one) before xmas... but took delivery today.... so the reg book would say 2010...

The bike is amazing... and great for big farangs... I am 110 kilos and it flys over the phuket hills...

I saw messages about the on-idle..... its a little strange at first...even disconserting.... but great technology....

huge, and i mean huge under seat storage area... glove boxes, and separate petrol cap ( 6litre , 91 grade)

2 keys, one alarm remote.... key has a special shape, (like an allen key to open the key slot),

bike wont start whilst the stand is down..... and it has a wheel lock..

TWIN suspension, and huge tyres (twice size in thickness of the blade/nouvo).... so it will be alot safer in the wet...

It has a built in alarm... and it very heavy... unlike the air-blades and nouvos it would take 3 people to lift it, at least

Extras such as rear paniers, as supposed to about later this month...

you get 12 months free insurance.. but remember to ask for the theft insurance of 2000tbht for 2 years...

This bike will be cult, definitley within the farang community... and farangs dumb enough to buy a bar girl one!!!!:::))))

99% of info is in thai.... but here is some honda pics.. (this is why i have written this post... to get some proper/neutral feedback)

http://www.jrmotor.com/pcx125i.html

A funny story today, in the honda dealers... was a german guy... angry with the thai staff..... because they were selling the 2009 model... not the 2010 model....

we said

"come on mate... 2010 working year is only 3 hours old!!!"

he replied but in europe we always buy next years model

but we replied you are not in europe!!!!

ah well!!!

this bike is brand new kit.... and going to be launched this year globally, apparantly all made in Thailand

I am friends with the managers husband,,,, and prices are supposed to be going up later this month ( i paid 73,000 + 850 farang size PROPER helmet!+ 500 for immigration registration+2000tbht for 2 years theft ins....)

if anyone wants pics, more feedback.... etc PM me....

cheers

nick

Edited by nickthebrit